Thief - Colossus Fractal Solo hit
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Your Goal is to hit one of the seals in Cliffside Fractal, stay alive and don't pull any agro from the cultists on the 1st seal.
- Any elite skill can be used.
- You can use your build till you get to the stage before the boss- whit the two seals and swap one of the lines for Shadow arts.
- So the strategy is:
You all run to the 1st seal kill the vet. there, strike The 1st seal.
Then You all go and do the same whit the 2nd seal.
Now the cultists on both seals will spawn
Your job will be to take the Hammer when the 1st seal is open, Charge it, stealth, Shadow step Close to the seal, Hit, Shadow step back, run in the corner close to the Mistlock Singularity and stealth again, and drop the hammer close to the group so any of the 4 other party members can hit the 2nd seal.
- So How do we do that:
- 1st things 1st: before You strike the second seal You all should find good positions to stay. Keep in mind that on lvl 94 you can't stak on the same space because of Agony-stacking. And it is good to spread a bit in the corner-corridor where You will pull all of the cultists from the 2nd seal to kill.-It is good everybody to know where to stay before the fight begins - so he doesn't give the others a lot of agony. One of the group shoud be responsible for constantly pulling the chanters and hide in the corner out of side so Chanters will come close and all 4 people there can kill them easyly. a Staff-ele can easy put an AoE close to the seal and pull them all. Blinds and good dps is needed to slay all of the chanters before the next wave spawns. The 2nd seal should be hitted by a "tanky" /heavy class when all/most of the cultists are running to the puller- (he can't be the hitter)
- So let say that we have a puller and the 2nd seal has just been hit- we all spread in the corner - (of the corridor connecting both seals)
- You as a thief should take the Hammer and charge it.- keep in mind that it is not nessesery to hit the cultists to do so. But you need to be close to them when they die.
- You run to the other corner close to the 1st seal but out of agro.-You need to have vision at the seal. Use
- You use
- Run a bit in the Corner out of side close to the Mistlock Singularity. And stop moving
- Drop the hammer.
- Take the hammer again and move it close to the hitter.
- During this time your team-mates should keep the chanters on the 2nd seal busy and don't let them heal it.
- Then the hitter for the 2nd seal should charge the hammer and wait for the puller to get the agro from the chanters close to the seal.
- then he runs-in, he hits the seal and commes back ALIVE.
- You should wait tor CDs and for someone else to hit the 2nd seal (helping your group to kill the chanters from the 2nd seal till You are ready to do it again) then take and charge the hammer and hit the 1st seal as discribed above. Repeat till the 2nd seal is broken.
- Then you all move to the 1st seal and pull-hit the seal till it is broken too.
- If somthing goes wrong: the 2nd hitter dies, or any 1 else dies- the most important thing is to keep the 2nd seal from reseting.
to revive Fallen Allies and to bring the hammer to safety. The speed is not so important.
Safer and easyer variant is to take the hammer when the chanters are pulled and damaged. Use
don't attack and wait for a chanter to die- charging the hammer. Then run while still stealthed. Use
as far as possible from the seal. This way the
will provide some heals for the group. It is important to hit the seal in stealth so the chanters won't get agro on you while you are hitting it - so you have time to