Berserker - Axe Crit
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Conquest Critical Damage Warrior Berserker.
Objective: Win 1v1 and 1v2, so you can roam for the map capturing enemy points creating map advantatge.
PROS: High critical damage, thanks to ferocity stat, fury, might and quickness boons.
High 1v1 and 1v2 because of shield and mace to block and counterattacking with axe damage, speed and crits, having in mind the CC cleaning of berserker mode, weapon's swap and defensive skills.
Breaks stuns and clean lots of CC.
CONS: Boon dependant.
Berserker mode dependant.
When defensive abilities are on cooldown, weak against condition damage and crowed control.
Hard to use, considering the map control, enemy abilities incoming, and skills cooldowns.
Glass cannon once defensive cooldowns are gone, so poor teamfight impact.
- if don't want adrenaline recharging.
- if prefer the Juggernaut form.
- Sword/X could be another valid option tho.
- is more defensive but useful option too.
- " Defensive Stance ": Axe/Shield allows us to block, cripple and stun the enemy.
- " Offensive Stance ": Mace/Axe focus on counterattacking (mace) and dps (axe).
- " Berserker Mode " Defensive and Offensive, considering it breaks stuns, clean 2 conditions, at the same time we gain Quickness, Swiftness and Fury. This allows us to counterattcak quiclky, activating Signet of Rage at the same as Frenzy, using axe or mace Primal Burst for winning Fury and Might or causing conditions to the opposite (respectively).
- All the defensive cooldonws gain Might and Stability, allowing an immediate counterattack.
- Boon removals.
- Ranged and running enemies.
- Hard CC (when cooldons down).