Berserker - Burning Burst
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- A Berserker build for running around in open world. This build is relatively fragile, but deals massive AoE condition damage and has access to a lot of crowd control. This build is gear-versatile and is one of the most powerful open world builds.
This build is focused heavily on both Solo Content and Event farming. It also does very well with Tagging, and so it can be considered an excellent general purpose build for PvE.
- Healing Skills
- - if conditions are a problem.
- Utility Skills
- - more dodges.
- - if crowd control is needed.
- - alternative to if you're taking a lot of damage.
- - alternative to if conditions are a problem.
- - panic button.
- - If you're keeping your distance from enemies.
- run this if there are other players nearby.
- This build uses similar gear to the Berserker - Condi Bannerslave and Berserker - Condi DPS build for fractals and raids.
- Ascended gear and stat infusions are not required; you can use exotic gear with the same stats.
- You can run Rabid stats as a cheaper option while you're working your way up to Viper, or if you prefer having more defense.
- , , or for damage.
- Can't find such food "super veggie pizza"! Please refer to our food index. for an extremely cheap expertise food.
- is a fantastic food for farming open world. It's cheap, provides a moderate boost to both damage and survivability, and increases magic find significantly.
- for more healing.
- is a great option when you do not need any extra damage or sustain.
- is a cheap and efficient option.
- Your main damage skills are /, , , , and . Use these skills as often as possible and fill with autoattacks.
- is a significant damage increase, use it whenever possible.
- Use , , and to gain adrenaline and fuel your damaging skills.
- Combo with to break yourself out of the self-stun.
- Use inside fire fields (such as ) as often as possible to blast might.
- Use off cooldown for might and fury.
- blocks attacks and reflects projectiles.
- can be used to blind enemies.
- You can slot , , or for more damage mitigation.
- You can cleanse conditions by weapon swapping. For more condition-heavy fights you should run or
- Remember to always dodge and sidestep attacks if possible. Don't get hit by anything you can move out of.