The Official API is experiencing issues; skill, trait and item data cannot be loaded at the moment.
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A tanky warrior capable of putting out heavy condition pressure.
9 Superior Sigil of Hydromancy
Damage nearby foes and chill them for 2 seconds when you swap to this weapon while in combat. (Cooldown: 9s)
9 Superior Sigil of Geomancy
Inflict bleeding on nearby foes for 10 seconds when you swap to this weapon while in combat. (Cooldown: 9s)
5 Superior Sigil of Torment
50% Chance on critical: Apply AoE torment (5 seconds, 180 radius). (Cooldown: 5s)
9 Superior Sigil of Doom
Your next attack after you swap to this weapon while in combat inflicts poison (6 seconds). (Cooldown: 9s)
Superior Rune of the Krait
(1): +25 Condition Damage (2): +10% Bleeding Duration (3): +50 Condition Damage (4): +15% Bleeding Duration; 25% chance when struck to cause bleeding for 10 seconds. (Cooldown: 15s) (5): +100 Condition Damage (6): +20% Bleeding Duration; When you use an elite skill, you inflict bleeding, torment, and poison for 8 seconds to nearby foes. (Cooldown: 30s)
+900 Precision +900 Toughness +1200 Condition Damage
- Use Flames Of War and leap finishers to get fire aura's and explode them with Berserk skills via the King of Fire Trait.
- In cases where you cannot get target, are stunned, or are under heavy crowd control pressure, outrage can be used to help break stuns and more easily explode fire auras.
- This build has a high toughness pool and decent regeneration, but also a low vitality pool. However it makes up for it with decent resistance via Berserker stance, Brawler's Recovery, Cleansing Ire, and Torch's Flames Of War. While healing signet also gives resistance use it as a last resort, as it makes up a fair bit of warrior's regeneration.
- The sword's and shield's leap are also good for getting away and rotating.
- Teams with lots of condition clear