Berserker - GS/Mace Burst
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A build with outstanding AoE burst and single target CC which rapidly raised in popularity with season 5 but recieved several major nerfs since then.
- trades cleansing for more damage.
- Due to the lack of defensive stats on Berserker amulet the build relies heavily on immunities, blocks, and mobility in order to survive.
- The hardest hitting skills which will make up the bulk of the build's damage are the mode bursts, and .
- Hold on to as long as possible for the passive 180 Power, but don't hesistate to activate it in order to penetrate important blocks such as or . To get the most out of the unblockable attacks be sure to use your most impactful skills like , and .
- When you're out of CDs consider disengaging with (make sure to have auto-targeting disabled). In case of having a lot of conditions can be activated for its Resistance as a last-ditch effort.
- Blocks reflect projectiles but you'll still get hit by unblockable ones.
- Twitch: Drazeh - EU