Berserker - Phalanx Strength
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Archived due to the nerf the Phalanx Strength trait received in the November 2017 balance update that has made this build obsolete
Requires Heart of Thorns (Use the Warrior - Phalanx Strength build otherwise). This build is used in speed clears for daily completion since it's offensive support potential is enormous.
- Use for a strong reliable healing skill.
- Use for an on-demand ressurection.
- Remove either orand have the other warrior run the banner that you're not and in it's place use
- if you need more vulnerability.
- if you find your party doesn't have access to fury.
- if you don't need either of the others.
- You could also carry Off hand Sword with if you need an additional block.
- You can also carry a Warhorn with . The Warhorn is quite a good alternative since blasting a fire field also triggers Phalanx Strength.
- Lastly you should have a Longbow with and.
Substitute Tactics with Arms if you're the second Warrior in the group.
- Critchance: 1032 (Stats) + 170(Banner) + 150(Spotter) = 1352/21 = 64,38% + 5%(Base) + 20%(Fury) = 89,38%
- Can be useful when having trouble to survive.
Superior Sigil of Air ⇒
- in night time dungeons.
- for The Ruined City of Arah.
- for Caudecus's Manor and Cliffside.
- for Honor of the Waves.
Note: It may benefit you to keep a separate weapon for each variant in your inventory as swapping sigils over time can become expensive.
- main food for might stacking.
- alternative in dungeons or when the group can easily maintain 25 stacks of might.
- for a cheaper alternative.
- for Fractals of the Mists.
- Use the 10% dungeon-specific nourishment buffs when possible. Otherwise:
- Superior Sharpening Stone for Ascalonian Catacombs.
- Can't find such food "Powerful Potion of Slaying Scarlet's Armies"! Please refer to our food index. for all paths of Twilight Arbor.
- Double dodge for .
- Weapon swap
- Dodge into Target
- (If it won't hit a wall)
- Dodge into Target
- to regain adrenaline
Primal Burst Skills
- Spam if your target has less than 50% health.
- Use to keep upif your target has more than 50% health.
- If you use , use it for a secondwhen you target is below 50% HP.
- If your adrenaline is full before the cooldown to activate Berserker is up, feel free to use before you use Head Butt and go Berserk again.
- When all your Greatsword skills are on cooldown you can Auto attack, or dodge to keep maintaining .
- Use all of your equipped Banners at the beginning of the fight. Preferably by throwing them into combo fields.