Chronomancer - Alacrity Bunker
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A supportive chronomancer build with massive Alacrity application.
For the optional slot:
- Well. Create a well of delayed time, damaging and slowing foes. When the well expires, time snaps back, granting quickness to allies.
- Glamour. Create an area that warps time, granting you and your allies quickness while slowing enemies.
- Your role is bunkering/party utility/setting up burst for your team with CCs such as Well. Create a powerful well that warps space in an area, knocking down, floating, and pulling foes caught in its event horizon. When it expires, foes still inside the well take heavy damage.Launch a wave of temporal energy that damages and stops enemies it passes through and buffs allies. The wave then returns to you. Touching the returning wave reduces the recharge of this skill.
- Always use
- In this build every shatter skill grants Stability and Quickness which is excellent for stomping/reviving.
- Block incoming attacks for a short duration. If this skill fully channels, summon a phantasm that slows enemies and grants alacrity to allies. If an attack is blocked, Déjà Vu is usable for a short time.
- Use shatters to remove conditions.
- Always try to stand in your Wells when they end to benefit from .
- While this skill is active, you should spam as many wells and shatter skills as possible. When CP ends, your HP/endurance/CDs will reset to the pre-CP state, but the boons/alacrity you got and the wells you placed will not go away.
- Even though your HP will reset after CP ends thus reverting any damage/healing received, if you used