Chronomancer - Assassin Burden
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A bursty Chronomancer build designed to deal massive damage while using evade/block/distort/stun cycles to stall for additional bursts.
- can also be considered.
- The build revolves around dealing massive burst damage with which is maximized with Can't find such trait "Imagined Burden"! Please refer to our trait index, , and . Switching to Sword/Shield, and using , , , and to stall for more bursts.
- The build allows for multiple back-to-back uses of , via and (which also provides modest sustain with its passive effect). Each use of results in a total of four berserker attacks. makes the berserkers perform their attacks quicker, while giving you the ability to perform the multi-berserker rotation faster. and Rune of Strength, and Sigil of Courage allow you to upkeep 25 stacks of might constantly, to make the most use of .
- It does not matter when you use your initial , as will continue the attack long enough to burn enemy cooldowns and force them on the defensive (as mathematically, a single unblocked string of berserker attacks followed by and will result a down for any class with low toughness. Therefore, it's best to always use your first right away. When opening a fight, and you have Available, always opt to use with . You can use to generate the clone to allow for enough time to use the full + + + chain before it resets (you can perform this whole chain due to .
- The timing comes with when you use additional bursts. After your initial , save for when your target has certainly used up their evades and cooldowns.
- Your shatters aren't optimized, but they still do a lot of damage. Use them when your target attempts to force you into close-range, or use them while playing defensively with Sword/Shield (which will naturally generate clones for fuel while also blocking damage.
- Also, with the Quickness and Might provided from your bursts, Sword/Shield can still do quite a bit of damage.