Chronomancer - Glamour
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
OverviewGlamour Chrono is a self-sufficient, offensive frontline support that helps its team with strong offensive utility and boons. It is mainly used in GvG since its power at focusing single targets and securing stomps with
Staff can be swapped to Greatsword to add burst and ranged damage, but at the cost of survivability and utility. Staff's utility is indispensable in GvG but greatsword is a good option otherwise.
- when additional Stability is needed, such as a party with one or no guardians.
- for stealth access
- very strong tool to focus down single targets.
- feedback can be decent option on Can't find such trait "Temportal Enchanter"! builds.
- For single target focus.
- Extremely strong AoE CC with a much shorter CD than. While it is personal preference between the two onbuilds, withTime Warp becomes significantly stronger.
- II can provide significantly more boons than TE and is less prone to running out of steam in longer fights. Both options are very strong but aim towards different playstyles.
- If not using Staff.
- Both of your adept traits are about equally useful, personal preference.
- Swap Wanderer's to Commander's and Marauder's to Soldier's to gain armor at the cost of effective health and power.
- Wanderer's can be swapped to Commander's for more damage or Minstrel's for more defense.
- Marauder's can be swapped to Soldier's for more defense, Berserker's for more damage and Cleric's or Nomad's for healing and defense.
- Boon duration needed is dependent on if you have a revenant keeping up in your party or not.
- Superior Rune of Durability(1): +25 Toughness (2): +5% Boon Duration (3): +50 Toughness (4): 25% chance when struck to grant nearby allies protection and regeneration for 3 seconds and resistance for 1 second. (Cooldown: 20 seconds) (5): +100 Toughness (6): +15% Boon Duration; +125 Vitalityare enough to cap boon duration. Swap out boon duration gear if you are sure you will have.
- Optimal without.
- Optimal with.
- Cheaper option.
- Activate at the end of the cast time of a skill, rather than before casting, to fit more skills inside the split window.
- Try to split your longer cooldown abilities so you get more usage, generally the elite, ,and.
- Shatter skills can be used inside without disrupting the use of other skills
- Consider usage of andwithoutcarefully, unless the skill will make a decisive impact on the fight it is often better to wait and use it inside split for the shorter cooldown.
- Try to split your longer cooldown abilities so you get more usage, generally the elite,
- All of your shatters give a stack of Stability, don't be afraid to use them just to keep yourself safe.
- Don't feel the need to max illusions before shattering, it is perfectly acceptable to shatter with one or no illusions out.
- Try to land in places where the last tick will be able to heal your frontline such as regroups or while cleaving downs. Be careful not to obstruct Water Fields with it however.
- isn't only for dealing damage - it's your second, short CDwhich can be handy when you are expecting a burst but ran out of dodges.
- The chain skill of ,is one of your key skills. You can Immobilize the target so he can't dodge your burst - the shorter version is simply using the Swap ⇒ Blurred Frenzy ⇒ Mind Wrack combo.
- Don't be afraid to hold on to if it isn't immediately needed, you have 10 seconds until the buff expires.
- has no target cap and hits both allies and enemies.
- Make use of the About Face keybinding to forwards quickly.
- 's Ethereal Field is powerful at the beginning of fights, but be careful not to disrupt Water Fields later on.
- can be used on downed players to fish for interrupts on stomps and rezzes.
- can be combined withto safely finish downed players. Useafter starting the stomp then just before the cast time finishes useto move back to the downed player.
- Use andas your clone appears, immediately followed by a.
- Try to stand close to your target for maximum damage.
- Use as an interrupt, especially to protect friendly downs and secure enemy downs.
- YouTube: [Ash] Mental
- YouTube: [BoRP] Arete
- YouTube: [iN] Skai