Chronomancer - Glamour
OverviewGlamour Chrono is a self-sufficient, offensive frontline support that helps its team with strong offensive utility and boons. It is mainly used in GvG since its power at focusing single targets and securing stomps with
Staff can be swapped to Greatsword to add burst and ranged damage, but at the cost of survivability and utility. Staff's utility is indispensable in GvG but greatsword is a good option otherwise.
- Stability is needed, such as a party with one or no guardians.
- Swap Wanderer's to Commander's and Marauder's to Soldier's to gain armor at the cost of effective health and power.
- Wanderer's can be swapped to Commander's for more damage or Minstrel's for more defense.
- Marauder's can be swapped to Soldier's for more defense, Berserker's for more damage and Cleric's or Nomad's for healing and defense.
- Boon duration needed is dependent on if you have a revenant keeping
- Superior Rune of Durability(1): +25 Toughness (2): +5% Boon Duration (3): +50 Toughness (4): 25% chance when struck to grant nearby allies protection and regeneration for 3 seconds and resistance for 1 second. (Cooldown: 20 seconds) (5): +100 Toughness (6): +15% Boon Duration; +125 Vitality
- Try to split your longer cooldown abilities so you get more usage, generally the elite,
- Shatter skills can be used inside
- Consider usage of
- All of your shatters give a stack of Stability, don't be afraid to use them just to keep yourself safe.
- Don't feel the need to max illusions before shattering, it is perfectly acceptable to shatter with one or no illusions out.
- Try to land
- The chain skill of Immobilize the target so he can't dodge your burst - the shorter version is simply using the Swap ⇒ Blurred Frenzy ⇒ Mind Wrack combo.
- Don't be afraid to hold on to
- Make use of the About Face keybinding to
- Try to stand close to your target for maximum damage.
- YouTube: [Ash] Mental
- YouTube: [BoRP] Arete
- YouTube: [iN] Skai