Chronomancer - Mantra Healer (2017)
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Mantra Healer chrono relies on to bring massive group healing while supporting the group with the boonshare of , keeping up quickness among other boons.
Swap staff to an offhand focus if you feel the pull is more valuable than the staff skillset. Equipping a mainhand weapon with it is unnecessary, the Sword from the Sword/Shield set will automatically be used.
- Less overall healing but procs much more often for additional condi clear.
- for larger scale fights or when there is absolutely no other stealth access
- portal gives very strong utility in open field but requires coordination and a team playing around the skill.
- AoE Stability and a mantra
- Good squad damage boost and AoE soft CC Slow.
- For single target focus.
- Can't find such trait "Mirror of Anguish"! Please refer to our trait index If not using Staff.
- Both of your adept traits are about equally useful, personal preference.
Swap Chaos to Domination if you don't need the boons from
- if you don't have consistent access to
- very strong option with
- The build relies on proccing frequently. Cast as often as possible, try to fit your other skills in the time when you are using up the charges since casting Power Spike does not interrupt other skill casts.
- Activate at the end of the cast time of a skill, rather than before casting, to fit more skills inside the split window.
- Try to split your longer cooldown abilities so you get more usage, generally the elite, , and .
- Shatter skills can be used inside without disrupting the use of other skills
- Consider usage of and without carefully, unless the skill will make a decisive impact on the fight it is often better to wait and use it inside split for the shorter cooldown.
- All of your shatters give a stack of Stability, don't be afraid to use them just to keep yourself safe.
- Don't feel the need to max illusions before shattering, it is perfectly acceptable to shatter with one or no illusions out.
- Try to land in places where the last tick will be able to heal your frontline such as regroups or while cleaving downs. Be careful not to obstruct Water Fields with it however.
- isn't only for dealing damage - it's your second, short CD which can be handy when you are expecting a burst but ran out of dodges.
- The chain skill of , is one of your key skills. You can Immobilize the target so he can't dodge your burst - the shorter version is simply using the Swap ⇒ Blurred Frenzy ⇒ Mind Wrack combo.
- Don't be afraid to hold on to if it isn't immediately needed, you have 10 seconds until the buff expires.
- has no target cap and hits both allies and enemies.
- Make use of the About Face keybinding to forwards quickly.
- 's Ethereal Field is powerful at the beginning of fights, but be careful not to disrupt Water Fields later on.
- can be used on downed players to fish for interrupts on stomps and rezzes.
- can be combined with to safely finish downed players. Use after starting the stomp then just before the cast time finishes use to move back to the downed player.