Chronomancer - Power Shatter
A Chronomancer shatter build with great burst and mobility.
Shatter. Destroy all your illusions and create a rift in the time space continuum. When it expires, you will revert back to this point with your previous health, endurance and skill recharges. Duration increases per illusion shattered.
Clone. Throw an illusionary greatsword that bounces between targets, damaging foes and giving might to allies. It creates a clone at its first target.
Phantasm. Block incoming attacks for a short duration. If this skill fully channels, summon a phantasm that slows enemies and grants alacrity to allies. If an attack is blocked, Deja Vu is usable for a short time.
Launch a wave of temporal energy that damages and stops enemies it passes through and buffs allies. The wave then returns to you. Touching the returning wave reduces the recharge of this skill.
- - easier to get value out of it, but it's much less devastating on single target than the signet and has no passive effect.Well. Create a powerful well that warps space in an area, knocking down, floating, and pulling foes caught in its event horizon. When it expires, foes still inside the well take heavy damage.
- Superior Rune of Vampirism(1): +25 Power (2): 15% chance when struck to cause your next attack to steal life. (Cooldown: 25s) (3): +50 Power (4): After using a healing skill, your next attack steals health. (Cooldown: 10s) (5): +100 Power (6): When struck below 25% health, you steal health from nearby foes. (Cooldown: 40s)
- Shatters remove conditions and heal you.
- Dazing a foe every 5 seconds will inflict stun instead - note: if you use
Setting up your burst
- Dazing and interrupting foes apply Vulnerability - this makes
- You can set up burst by building up 20-25 stacks of Vulnerability on your target (at the price of wasting a very strong CC). To unleash Diversion's full potential, always try to position your clones in a way that they don't hit your target at the same time - Vulnerability can stack, but Daze cannot stack - however you can land multiple consecutive dazes if you do it right.
- Your defensive set, mainly used to survive and to set up GS burst as it has 3 clone generating skills and 2 CCs.
- isn't only for dealing damage - it'll serve as your second
- The main source of damage is the autoattack chain.
- The chain skill of ,is one of your key skills. You can Immobilize the target so he can't dodge your burst - the shorter version is simply using the Swap ⇒ Blurred Frenzy ⇒ Mind Wrack combo. But you can also switch weapons after the Immob to Greatsword and land a much more significant burst.
- Try to stand close to your target for maximum shatter damage.
- Use andClone. Throw an illusionary greatsword that bounces between targets, damaging foes and giving might to allies. It creates a clone at its first target.as your clone appears, immediately followed by a
- If your enemy's trying to heal after your burst, use
- After this chain, try to disengage a bit, you are not suitable for spending time in the middle of a fight for more than some seconds.
- allows you to use your skills twice. More precisely, it allows you to use your elite twice, which is the main use of this skill. Try to make sure you landShatter. Destroy all your illusions and create a rift in the time space continuum. When it expires, you will revert back to this point with your previous health, endurance and skill recharges. Duration increases per illusion shattered., easiest way to do it is: start casting your elite, activate CS mid-cast and stun the target in melee range with
- Even though your HP will reset after CS ends thus reverting any damage/healing received, it's possible to gain healing from the final pulse of if that occurs after CS ends.
- Portal Stomp: Open your portal, start the finish, take portal, take portal again. Gfycat: Portal Stomp
- Portal Stomp: Open your portal, start the finish, take portal, take portal again. Gfycat:
- Phantasms are not affected by Might that is applied to them. They are, however, affected by might which is applied to the caster, meaning that as long as the mesmer has might, their phantasms will hit harder as well.