Chronomancer - Burden Shatter
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
OverviewMeme around by spamming Phantasms with
- Take for a more shatter-heavy build.
- will lower your damage, but improves your Quickness uptime significantly.
- Phantasms respawn for a second attack.
- The main source of damage will come from . One use of this skill will grant 4 phantasms in total: 2 because of, and then again from.
- Phantasms will passively stack Might and Quickness for you through and. Once you have 25 stacks of Might and a fair amount of Quickness, start spammingat max range as a filler skill.
- Signets grant and cleanse a condition, which makesan even stronger defensive cooldown.
- Avoid melee range whenever possible, but you're not completely helpless there either. Shield phantasms deal a considerable amount of damage, especially if you already have Might stacks from GS.
- to get one clone out, you'll need this for the extra duration to
- Pre-cast to spawn phantasms 1-4
- before the phantasms spawn
- to refresh your cooldowns
- to spawn phantasms 5-8
- Optional: if you got enough time for this
- to spawn phantasms 9-12
- to spawn phantasms 13-16
This chain burns a lot of cooldowns and isn't always worth it, especially not the Mirror Blade part - if you cut that out, don't try to use the signet in Continuum Split though.
- Phantasms are not affected by Might that is applied to them. They are, however, affected by might which is applied to the caster, meaning that as long as the mesmer has might, their phantasms will hit harder as well.