Chronomancer - Power Shatter
A Chronomancer shatter build with great burst and mobility.
- Shield instead of Torch is a viable atlernative.
Inspiration over Dueling for more sustain:
- Superior Rune of Vampirism(1): +25 Power (2): 15% chance when struck to cause your next attack to steal life. (Cooldown: 25s) (3): +50 Power (4): After using a healing skill, your next attack steals health. (Cooldown: 10s) (5): +100 Power (6): When struck below 25% health, you steal health from nearby foes. (Cooldown: 40s)
- Inspiration-only: Shatters remove conditions and heal you.
- Dazing a foe every 5 seconds will inflict stun instead - note: if you use
Setting up your burst
- Dazing and interrupting foes apply Vulnerability - this makes
- You can set up burst by building up 20-25 stacks of Vulnerability on your target (at the price of wasting a very strong CC). To unleash Diversion's full potential, always try to position your clones in a way that they don't hit your target at the same time - Vulnerability can stack, but Daze cannot stack - however you can land multiple consecutive dazes if you do it right.
- Your defensive set, mainly used to survive and to set up GS burst (using stealth on torch, or CC/phantasm generation on shield).
- The main source of damage is the autoattack chain.
- The chain skill of Immobilize the target so he can't dodge your burst - the shorter version is simply using the Swap ⇒ Blurred Frenzy ⇒ Mind Wrack combo. But you can also switch weapons after the Immob to Greatsword and land a much more significant burst.
- Try to stand close to your target for maximum shatter damage.
- If your enemy's trying to heal after your burst, use
- After this chain, try to disengage a bit, you are not suitable for spending time in the middle of a fight for more than some seconds.
- Even though your HP will reset after CS ends thus reverting any damage/healing received, it's possible to gain healing from the final pulse of
- Portal Stomp: Open your portal, start the finish, take portal, take portal again. Gfycat: Portal Stomp
- Portal Stomp: Open your portal, start the finish, take portal, take portal again. Gfycat:
- Phantasms are not affected by Might that is applied to them. They are, however, affected by might which is applied to the caster, meaning that as long as the mesmer has might, their phantasms will hit harder as well.