Chronomancer - Tank/Support Sword/x
- 1 Overview
- 2 Skill Bar
- 3 Specializations
- 4 Equipment
- 5 Food/Potions
- 6 Usage
- 7 Encounter-specific Tips
This build provides maximum Quickness uptime for your whole raidteam, as well as some alacrity to increase the damage of your whole party.
To pull mobs together so that you can kill them faster. Use this for Slothasor, the Trio, Gorseval and potentially Sabetha.
- Signet Passive: Gain health every few seconds, based on the number of active illusions you control.
Signet Active: Heal yourself and refresh all phantasm skill recharges.
- Well. Creates a well that steals memories from foes, damaging and chilling them. When it expires it restores memories to allies, speeding their skill recharge.
- Well. Creates a well that steals memories from foes, damaging and chilling them. When it expires it restores memories to allies, speeding their skill recharge.Well. Creates a well that gives allies the ability to see the future and allows them to evade all incoming attacks. When the well ends, allies within the well regain endurance.
- Glamour. Create an area that warps time, granting you and your allies quickness while slowing enemies.
Illusion VariantReplace Domination with Illusion for more alacrity and higher personal damage. The lower cooldown on shatterskills is very useful for sloth and the higher alacrity uptime whenever you use
- Weapons, Helm, Chest, Legs, Backpiece, Earrings and Amulet are Commander's, everything else is Berserker's.
- If you want to tank you can replace one ring with knight's stats, or use
- You can also tank using Superior Rune of the Herald(1): +25 Toughness (2): +5% Boon Duration (3): +50 Toughness (4): +10% Boon Duration (5): +100 Toughness (6): When using a heal skill, apply protection to nearby allies (360 radius). (Cooldown: 10 seconds)
- If you have a revenant in your subgroup you can use an assassin's armor with
UsageKeeping up quickness boils down to using these skills at least once every 30 seconds before alacrity. That's every 22,6 seconds after alacrity and these skills give you 24 seconds of quickness total and therefore permanent quickness. Make sure to weaponswap before starting the rotation to proc your
- A phantasm to proc an additional
- You don't need
- You can use it as part of your quickness rotation for more leeway and more alacrity whenever it is off cooldown.
- If you're playing the Illusion traitline and use Continuum Split as part of your quickness rotation, you will have a 2 second downtime of quickness just before you can start your next Continuum Split. You can avoid this gap by doing another mid Continuum Split quickness rotation before using Continuum Split.
- If your group is struggeling with breakbars you can also spare it to use
Illusion vs Domination
- Domination gives you more alacrity (or allows you to use more damage phantasms) while Illusion makes it easier to keep up quickness.
- When playing Domination your Launch a wave of temporal energy that damages and stops enemies it passes through and buffs allies. The wave then returns to you. Touching the returning wave reduces the recharge of this skill.
- Cast at least two new phantasms after each shatter so that they can benefit from
- Use your elite skill only during
- You can use your wells again if they come off cooldown and will be recharged before your next
- If you happen to be on the wrong weaponset (shield) when your F5 comes off cooldown , you can use
- Don't start using your quickness skills before you enter combat as entering combat will remove all boons on your team.
- Avoid using
- Don't forget you will be ported back to the position where you started
- You have boon strip on the third skill of your AA chain
- Easily accessible CCs:
- Other CCs:
- Uphold a sword clone in the Split Phase to help with boon removal.
- If you choose to play with a Focus use
- You can use share Distortion (F4 or signet proc with Domination traitline) whenever a green field goes up with not enough people in it.
- Feel free to bring skill index. can be used for more mobility.
- You can use share Distortion (F4 or signet proc with Domination traitline) whenever a your group stands in a dark field at breakbar phase to avoid damage.
- Use your focus pull to cleave down multiple bandits at once.
- You might need to abort Continuum Shift when you have to throw a bomb.
- You can use
- When placing Feedback keep in mind where your group will stand in the next few seconds. When you're about to move don't place it on your current position.
- You can stand in Slothasor and use your Distorton Shatter to negate all spores when he starts shaking. With the cooldown reduction from the Illusion traitline and enough alacrity your shatter will be available everytime he uses the attack.
Rescue Pact Leader
- Use your Focus to pull mobs together and use reflect to prevent damage.
- Be careful with your reflects! If you reflect his slam attack Matthias will get a damage buff for each projectile you reflected.
- You should only use your Feedback to break Matthias Bloodstone Shield.
- Don't forget that your Distorton Shatter also works as a reflect!
Stronghold of the Faithful
- If your team is okay with you not giving quickness in order to make sure you can reliably solo the skip part, you can bring,
- Make sure to have your quickness skills ready for the burn phase!
- With a traited focus you can pull the first and the last orb during orb pushing phase.
- If you're tanking you can use your
- Use your Focus to pull mobs together
- You can use your Focus to pull orbs. Make sure to pull the last orb to make sure you're not pulling more than one orb.