Daredevil - Berserker Staff
Requires Heart of Thorns (Use the Thief - D/D S/P Shortbow build otherwise). This build is used in speed clears for daily completion and shines through its easy Stealth access aswell as strong burst Damage and high Mobility.
- Shortbow should be used for stacking might/stealth and mobility between encounters.
- Dagger/Dagger should be used against Bosses where you can't reliably hit .
- Sword / Pistol should be swapped with Staff if blinds are needed for Trash fights.
- An off-hand pistol should be taken when skipping trash for the low cooldown smoke field on .
- for a high Spike Heal as well as additional Endurance
- when fights have a lot of movement impairing effects or you need extra evades
- to triggerand for trash skips where Thief runs ahead to trigger Dialogues or Events and needs extra Stealth
Utility SkillsAlways try to keep both
Use these Skills if the Situation demands it:
- as a high Damage filler Skill and a good way to remove the Breakbar.
- for Projectile defense if needed.
- for personal Quickness.
- for situations where Stealth blasting isn't possible. When possible switch to Shadow Arts before using it to get the benefit ofand the cooldown reduction of.
- for short duration Stealth and as Blast finisher for Black Powder if needed.
- to skip ahead and trigger Dialogues or Events (Cooldown can be reset while Shadow Return is still active).
- for certain Strategies where you need to Teleport back to a earlier Location.
- to help you keep up initiative aswell as a targeted Blink.
- when you are too lazy to retrait foror you have no other source of Swiftness out of combat.
- for a low Cooldown Block that works similar to Warrior's.
- for stability and projectile reflection.
- as a Dps increase.
- Use if you use D/D instead of Staff.
- Use if your party lacks Vulnerability.
- Use if more survivability is needed.
- Use if you use D/D or S/P instead of Staff.
- Use for mobility on skips.
- Complete armor, weapons, and trinkets are Berserker's.
Note: Since sword is mainly used for trash situations where you need the blinds from offhand pistol, it may benefit you to keep a separate sword with a
Sigil VariantsIf you're not in a Night time Dungeon swap
Note: It may benefit you to keep a separate weapon for each variant in your inventory as swapping sigils over time can become expensive.
- The Best foods to run are:
- ⇒ Ranger.
- Cheaper Alternatives are:
Utility For further information on Consumables/Utility check out the Dungeon Consumables Guide
- Dodge into Target to get the Modifier from and
- Weakening Charge
- Dodge into Target to get the Modifier from
- Double Strike ⇒ Wild Strike
- Repeat the first three steps until the boss has 25% health or less health left, then start using:
- Dodge into Target to get the Modifier from
- Double Strike}} ⇒ Wild Strike
- Repeat these Steps until the boss is close to dying, then use and spamfive times to finish them.
- These rotations will maintain a good amount of Initiative to be Sustainable for longer encounters.
- Try to never have your Endurance full to get the most out of
- Use to get back Endurance to keepup as much as possible.
- If you are under the effect of Quickness you should use an additional to maximize the burst potential if you run low on initiative replace the third
- Staff is the prefered Weapon against Bosses, if you can hit twice or more with Weakening Charge.
- Dagger/Dagger is used against Bosses where you can't reliably hit with Weakening Charge.
- Do not use of your Daredevil Elite Skill since it is a dps loss.
- Sword/Pistol is primarily used for blinding trash mobs with .
- evades during the second portion and gives a slight DPS increase over the auto attack but careful to not burn all your initiative before the mobs are dead or you will have nothing left for Black Powder.
- Pistol Whip hits once as a stun so you can interrupt key skills from enemy mobs. The second part cleaves and hits eight times, allowing you gain a significant amount of health from .
- Staff is used to Burst Trash when Blinds are allready taken care of by other classes or whewn using .
Thiefs primary Support is Group wide Stealth access trough Smoke Fields wich is used for Skiping Mobs.
- should be used as the primary smoke field due to lack of cool-down. Have party members chain blasts in this field with you, while you blast it with. The smoke field only lasts 4s so you need help from your party in order to stack a significant amount of stealth.
- Use Smoke Screen in less organised groups since it gives a longer stealth field for easier Blasting.
- gives a large amount of area stealth without needing to use blast finishers. This skill is useful when stealthing next to or on top of mobs since most blast finishers deal damage and thus break stealth. When possible retrait for Shadow Arts before using it to get the benefit ofand the cooldown reduction of
- gives 3s of stealth, is a blast finisher, and causes no damage making it very useful if you have to cover a long distance. It is often used in combination Black Powder.
Once you Trigger certain Mob Groups while beeing in Stealth they will follow you unless you "Path" them. This is done by standing Still until the Mobs reach you. For further information check out this:YouTube:
After Stealthing with your group you can utilise a lot of skills to skip ahead of your group to Trigger Bosses/Events faster to save Time. This requires you to be able to retrait fast for full efficiency but isnt needed.
Shadow Arts should be used instead of Deadly Arts to reduce Cooldowns of Deceptions aswell as getting longer Stealth from your skills.
- Use to port to Mobs (only with Traited Shadow Arts otherwise you get revealed/in combat due to Mug).
- Use to blink up Ledges and as Mobility.
- Use and/orto Teleport to Mobs (can/should be used out of range to not hit the Mob).
- Use and/or Steal Traited withto gain Stealth to not aggro Mobs.
- YouTube: Staff Build Guide and Explanation by Auesis from Gc
- YouTube: Pathing Tutorial by Vitarain from REN
- Metabattle: Daredevil Guide