Daredevil - D/P Condition
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
This build utilizes the new changes to trickshot and primarily choking gas to proc with the on-interrupt sigils and traits the thief has to: shut down revives and revive-ees and apply on point pressure through the constant pressure or to apply single target spikes. This build can also be focused on decapping enemy points, outnumbering thus quickly deciding skirmishes, and ganking low health/squishy targets in teamfights.
For the optional slot:
- - Stunbreak, Condition cleanse and terrain traversal
- - Instant AoE Endurance gain and removes 3 conditions from you and 4 allies.
- - Short CD stunbreaker, block, and CC.
- - Extra poison spread, useful in group fights or pre-fight preparations to help reach choking gas interrupts faster.
- - Extra poison spread(not as much as , useful in group fights or pre-fight preparations to help reach choking gas interrupts faster and to help land hits.
- - Combined with This combo can shut down block spammers like guardians, mesmers & Revanents. Try to save for skills like & &
- - instant heal and evasion.
- - a unique way to finish opponents with extra interrupts, try to use this during 30% or lower. If using this on a low target and you interrupt a skill you should be able to finish them off quicker with .
- Consider Sword/Dagger for more immobilization+poison with boon pressure and easier disengages
- better sustain if using a dagger main weapon or D/D.
- trades slight condition damage and condition cover for boon-rips such as Stability.
- - More Condi Cover and single target pressure.
instead of trickery line for extra survivability but instead losing access to lead Attacks and extra initiatve
- Amulet/Viper's - Take this to makeup for the condition duration loss if taking
- Before group fights try to use your venoms near your allies to spread a heavier condition burst. Pick your target and try to apply ranged pressure with shortbow while autoattacking with the new added bounce from , when your burst is ready do the following: , , [*While they are flying at your target*], then dodge and disengage while auto-ing form range and occasionally blanketing the skirmish area with
- Try to pick your fights when you feel comfortable. If you are focusing a single target during burst down-time then switch to your chosen secondary weapon set and resume single target pressure.
- when landing for the first initial hit does interrupt and cause minor damage thus also triggers your venoms. Use this to your advantage
- is also a poison combo field, use your finishers to keep poison pressure and try to use the burst listed above during the field up-time.
- Resistance Will only nullify the damage from your conditions, as long as they meet 's Threshold, they will still be interrupted unless they have Stability.
- If using Steal to remove Stability before attempting to shutdown. If the target is blocking before you steal, then combo it with
- Heavy CC
- Extreme Condition Removal