Daredevil - D/P RNG Poison
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
The structure is relatively the same as the traditional D/P thief, with a twist of condition damage via poison. Being hybrid lowers power burst potential but adds significant mitigated damage, which can be more useful vs healing/condition-vulnerable comps. Significantly increases ranged downstate cleave via shortbow.
- - Instant blast finisher aoe stealth with aoe blind.
- - Instant high poison pressure, can be given to teammates.
- - Low cooldown stunbreak.
- - Increased condition pressure at the cost of an instant cast daze and more frequent steal.
- Can't find such trait "Havoc Mastery"! Please refer to our trait index - when not running.
- - additional weakness when not running .
- - Additional boon rip. Not recommended when using
- For an in-depth guide of the D/P playstyle, see the regular Daredevil - Dagger/Pistol page: https://metabattle.com/wiki/Build:Daredevil_-_Dagger/Pistol
- This build has a large advantage when fighting other D/P power thieves, as they have little in the way of clearing. Additionally, it still counters s/d thieves because it retains the playstyle to regular D/P dash.
- Most players suspect a power build when they see D/P dash. In general, power D/P dash applies a decent amount of poison to targets without speccing into any sort of condition build; because of this, people tend to ignore the poison from D/P dash thieves. Use this to your advantage, as people may view your poison as trivial until they notice the high damage ticks coming from it.
- Because of the traits and , all dagger attacks have a 33% chance to inflict two stacks of poison. Because of how quick dagger auto attacks hit, good RNG can net you up to nine stacks of poison every full chain. (Two from each hit of , two from , and one from the innate poison of and two from the proc.)
- When using , Superior Rune of Thorns(1): +25 Condition Damage (2): +10% Poison Duration (3): +50 Condition Damage (4): +15% Poison Duration (5): +100 Condition Damage (6): +20% Poison Duration; gain 50 condition damage for 60 seconds when you're hit by a poisoned foe. (Cooldown: 10s)
- With this build, it is relatively easy to apply near-permanent amounts of poison in +1 scenarios and any 1v1s you may be forced into.
- Always try to end your entire auto attack chain, as gives poison for 12 seconds.
- applies three stacks of poison for twenty seconds, essentially forcing a clear from the enemy.
- Spamming is an effective deterrent for downed enemies. Not only does poison reduce the resurrect speed, after 5 stacks of poison begins to daze targets, potentially proccing .
- The build pours a significant amount of damage into one condition. Even if it can be applied very easily, it can be cleared just as fast.
- D/P Daredevil already has low condition clearing, be cautious about getting a high amount of poison stacks transferred back to you.