Daredevil - P/P GOTTA GO FAST
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
This build is some of the most fun I've had in gw2 so far. I don't want to fight it, but I'd like to let other players have fun with this too! The build utilizes dodge spamming and the increased thief dodge range to outflank and outmaneuver the enemy. This build chooses it's engagements every time. The build can outrun anything I've found so far with ease, and doesn't lose much of it's damage either. I play this class as a bruiser and sometimes an assassin, it's primary goal is to cap and back cap while also taking out anything short of renevant-tanks, while skill is always a factor, fighting this class as a melee user is a nightmare. Something to note: this build relies on mobility, and has access to 0 stealth skills. Apologies if this makes me seem like a braggart, I realize there are builds out there which are more meta, but this build is worth the try.
- Knight's Amulet/ This allows you to survive a lot more, although it shows in your crit damage.
- First cap is easily done with this build, on foefire you sometimes can have the graveyard half-capped by the time the enemy shows up.
- Another point of this build is to harass and assasinate. With the mobility and burst this setup has, you can flank the enemy in most engagements.
- With proper endurance management you should stay alive in most situations as long as the enemy isn't packing a lot of ranged burst and mobility.
- Ranger is a pretty good counter to this build, while you can usually down them fast, if you don't have the burst to take them down they are able to hunt you down if played correctly even with your dodge spam.
- Revenant tanks are a bit hard for this build to kill if it has the knight amulet on, it is possible though.
- with other thieves it's a contest of who stuns who first without an anti stun handy.
- Dodging is controlled by my shift key, I'd advise you not rely on double tapping dodge for this build.
- Open with Impairing daggers, then Fist Flurry, then either your ultimate or pistol skills. If the fight isn't going your way, dodge spam and reset the fight. The shortbow is only used for skill #5, at least by me, I use it when i run out of endurance and need a bit of distance.
- If you liked this build, please send me a message and we'll go do some funranked :D!