Daredevil - Staff Daredevil
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Staff Daredevil brings huge direct damage from and while remaining a difficult target due to these skills' evade frames.
- can replace Signet of Agility or Assassin's Signet if sustain is needed.
- Increase in sustain but huge damage loss.
- Occasional source of quickness.
- for better condi clear
- Acrobatics can replace Critical Strikes and offers a huge boost in sustain when not in a proper group.
- feast option with additional power and ferocity.
- combines with and to guarantee boon rip of Stability and Resistance (as long as the target is casting).
- Alternate offensive option
- Defensive option vs condi pressure.
- Best option with a competent group and a high time above 90% life.
- General Damage
- The overwhelming majority of infight time will be spent on Staff due to its blend of damage and evade effects.
- Steal cannot be used while casting Vault, but it works with Bounding Dodger. If you want to do burst damage:
- Prepare for the power boost.
- Start dodging (to proc .
- Hit while dodging in order to close the gap.
- Follow up with
- followed by a will be your main source of damage. Both are slow with obvious animations so try to predict where your enemy's going to be when you land and aim for that location.
- gives back endurance when you spend initiative. Try not to use weapon skills while at full endurance when possible. Engaging with two dodges following by 3 will fully restore your endurance if Vigor is present.
- Staff skills other than auto attack (for downed cleave while out of endurance/initiative or if the target doesn't have much HP left and you need a quick finish) and are very situational and won't see much use. will be useful for getting out of immobilize and can blind important skills.
- Save some endurance to back out of the melee. You are very squishy outside of your evade frames.
- Be aware of and line effects such as or , without Stability being hit by one of these effects during an evade can be very punishing.
- If you jump while casting then use another skill, you will get the evade frames but not roll backwards.
- Targeted Attacks
- will always remove Stability, thus it combines well with against channeling enemies or crowd controll skills from your teammates.
- If not already needed for an engage, try to save for significant targets such as Warriors channeling or backline classes.
- Before and after clashes
- If a fight is expected, for example when defending a position or in Scrims, and can both be prepared as they last for 30s and are replaced by the proper utilities before engaging.
- Is very effective on downs that you are either not able to cleave or before going in on Staff to , with an unblockable pulsing immobilize and poison to slow potential resurrects.
- YouTube: [Sen] Forged
- YouTube: [LAYS] Insight
- YouTube: [LAYS] Zylîght