Daredevil - Trap Unload
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
This Pistol/Pistol build focuses on stunning/knocking down the target and then killing it as fast as possible using Haste/Unload.
- - Stealth and Condition Clear while weilding Pistol/Pistol
- - 3 Second Knockdown with relatively low cooldown. Used to trigger the Sigil of Impact and keeping the enemy down
- - Stunbreak and 6 Seconds of quickness to speed up the unload. Also gives Fury for theTrait
- - Summons either a Dagger/Dagger or Pistol/Pistol Thief that disappears after 20 Seconds. The Pistol/Pistol thief uses, while the Dagger/Dagger thief usesto pull the enemy to himself.
- - Always activate before initiating combat. Either it deletes the enemies stability, or they use their Stunbreaks, so the 3 second knockdown of the Trap will be applied with more safety. Also great for interrupting enemies from distance.
- Put down and, wait for an enemy to come, activateand useand then. If playing against a class that has little to no CC, usebefore Unloading to gain additional Damage.
- While still being able to move quickly from point to point via Dodging (although a Shortbow build is better for that), this build has the capability of dealing more consistent damage, delivering more CC and being able to defeat even stronger Bunkers (Classes that are able to hold points like Engineers and Ranger), which becomes very useful in situations where the "far" point has to be capped while it is still protected.
- is a good tool to hold your own points longer than an usual Thief could. Alsomakes it possible to distract the enemy and heal/shoot from range. If both traps trigger, you instantly gain 20 might (10 fromand 10 from Rune of Dragonhunter ).
- If the situation becomes risky (for example when the enemy activates a reflect shield), swap to Dagger/Dagger and use the Stealth and Evasion to either get away or kill the enemy fast in close combat.
- You can activate and thento the enemy to instantly lay down a Trap next to them. Hard to time right, but when correctly executed, can be devastating (Can also be done while stealthed, you become revealed when stealing though).
- Bigger teamfight potential because of the Thief summon, the CC and the Ranged DPS from .
Against Other Classes
- Dragonhunters - While you can easily dodge through all traps with one dodge, their reflects can make you kill yourself faster than you think.
- Scrapper - Not too much of a counter, as long as you avoid shooting them while they have retaliation and/or their reflective bubble. You can dodge the reflected projectiles though.
- Necromancer/Reaper - Projectiles get blocked by summons, and their Conditions get a problem very fast. If the necromancer is not Focusing you, melts their Shroud easily.
- Condition Guardians - You simply don't have enough Condition Clears. Either kill them fast or try not to get caught in their AoE's.
- Thief/Daredevil - Other Thieves don't have enough Stunbreaks, and as soon as they are knocked down or Stunned, instantly melts them down.
- Warrior/Berserker If playing against a normal Greatsword Warrior, there shouldn't be a problem, as long as you keep your range to them. Same applies to Mace/Shield Warriors, don't waste your Stunbreak before the fight and use it when you get stunned.