Deadeye - Marauder P/P
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A PvP Deadeye burst build, aka spam bot.
- Take if you're using Deadly Arts.
Deadly Arts over Critical Strikes:
Elite specialization basics
- is replaced by , which has greater range but also a cast time. We's still going to refer to this as a steal.
- Stolen skills are also replaced by new ones for each profession, although these are much less situational and should basically be used the moment you get them. One thing to note is that you cannot pick any target for the new stolen skills, they will also be used on your marked target (even if they are in stealth).
- If you want to know more about these skills, here's a list of them from the official wiki.
- Start fights with so you can start passively building Malice.
- Pew pew with .
- Steal for damage, boons, initiative, and CC.
- to steal again in case you're low on initiative or need to CC.
- Use shortbow for mobility and downed cleave.
- Pay attention to your positioning, don't overextend as you're rather squishy.
- Anything that can match your mobility but has more defensives (this includes most other Thieves and burst mesmers).