Deadeye - Seeker Sw/D
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Designed for high quickness uptime and synergy with Deadeye boons. Designed as an S/D build for after the upcoming hard Acrobatics nerfs.
- Seeker Amulet drastically increases damage by increasing quickness uptime from Lesser Haste and Be Quick or Be Killed, which is vital to get the +200 power/precision boost from BQoBK, Has synergy with the other boons provided by the Deadeye traitline (with leadership rune, the uptime on perfectionist boons is 80% of the time, assuming you constantly re-mark targets)
- Signet of Shadows increases mobility with the lack of Acro (from the standard S/D). Defense or offense potential on a 30 (20 after the buff) cooldown
- Iron Sights to add to survivability lost from using Seeker's Amulet
- Leadership makes up for the loss of condition clears from signet of agility. Also synergizes with BQoBK and other deadeye boons. Adds small bit of vitality and toughness to extend survivability
- Unforgiving adds more consistent CC's to the build, which standard SD lacks
- Sigil of Courage due to synergy with increased boon-uptime
- Sigil of Savagery to Extend CC's
- See sword dagger build. Only difference is decrease in survivability and an increase in burst/utility, along with a few deadeye specific mechanics
- Use Deadeye's mark on near-downed targets and mesmer illusions to stack quickness
- strip stability with sword skill 3 chain before applying mark (will allow daze/stun to land)
- use shadow meld offensively to enable tactical strike. Keep track of enemy stunbreak cooldowns, and make sure to drop tactical strike after they burn multiple stun-breaks, as tactical strike is an extremely lengthy CC