Dragonhunter - Bunker
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A bunker Dragonhunter build for PvP, built around Aegis.
- Some prefer Sword over Mace especially on Kyhlo for the mobility offered by Can't find such skill "Flashing Blade"! Please refer to our skill index..
- Superior Rune of Leadership(1): +8 to All Stats (2): +5% Boon Duration (3): +12 to All Stats (4): +10% Boon Duration (5): +16 to All Stats (6): +10% Boon Duration; when you use an elite skill, convert up to 3 conditions into boons of all nearby allies. (Cooldown: 45 seconds)
- Always rotate to where the teamfight is, try to avoid 1v1 situations.
- Activate right before you start reviving allies if you can, as getting the rez refreshes the skill, wiping the CD.
- Traps daze targets, making them formidable interrupts. is also instant which means it can be used to interrupts cleaving/stomping enemies while you're rezzing a downed ally. While traps don't trigger on downed opponents, if an enemy is trying to revive the downed you can start stomping, cast the trap to interrupt the rez, and get the stability from that.
- Aegis heals after blocking an attack. Massive amounts can be spread by Fragments of Faith, but the most reliable way to apply it is via , try to hit as many allies as possible.
- Dodge rolls heal allies in an area for ~1.5k, pay attention to positioning as it's one of your strongest group heals.
- Try to swap weapons near party members in order to get the most out of
- Make sure you don't have an enemy targeted before you cast Can't find such skill "Orb of Light"! Please refer to our skill index. to make it easier to aim at allies. If it's off CD, always use before switching to another weapon set to not waste the extra healing. Before detonating the orb make sure it passes through the target party member to get the most healing out of it.
- is excellent for creating a bit of breathing room by knocking enemies aways and absorbing projectiles, but don't keep the field up for too long if you expect to be interrupted or you won't be able to detonate it for extra healing. The knockback combined with Staff'scan secure some extra capture point ticks too.
- Your largest group healing comes from , and the 2nd biggest from. Both are susceptible to interrupts so be wary of your surroundings or have stability.
- While most of your CDs should be kept for allies, meditations and the trap heal are only for you - use them for instant healing, condition cleansing, and stun breaking.
- Careful with - the invulnerability will prevent capture point contribution and won't save you from conditions you already have.
- Block attacks to remove conditions.
- Spam the mace AA chain whenever you have time for it, as heals for a decent amount. On some maps (especially Kyhlo) the chain can be used on buildings/objects too.
- Give Swiftness to your team before the match starts! Use