Druid - Combat Medic
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
This build is focused on healing, cleansing, and crowd control, with survivability and team support.
If you run, , it can tick twice providing an extra ~3k AoE healing
For more personal cleansing and survivability Wilderness Survival can be taken instead of Nature Magic:
- Superior Rune of Leadership(1): +8 to All Stats (2): +5% Boon Duration (3): +12 to All Stats (4): +10% Boon Duration (5): +16 to All Stats (6): +10% Boon Duration; when you use an elite skill, convert up to 3 conditions into boons of all nearby allies. (Cooldown: 45 seconds)
- The main purpose of this build is to not let your teammates die. You have access to 5 different interrupts to stop a spike:
- is a beautiful tool which allows you to pull a teammate out of focus, especially if you have placed yourself in a spot that is out of the line of sight. You are also able to revive two teammates at a time by pulling one and letting your pet revive them while you go to another downed mate.
- In team fights stay at range using staff to give out small heals and build up your Celestial Avatar(CA). The Cleric amulet's healing power allows you to build it up pretty quickly.
- As targets begin to go down you can switch to your bow and use
- You can use your Wolf's F2 ability to disrupt the enemy team on points.
- Dropping a
- Your glyphs provide crowd control, condi cleanse, and heals via and Seed of Life.
- Natural Convergence takes 2 3/4 second to channel, so just as you begin channeling you can swap pets for quickness.
- Before disengaging, use "We Heal as One!" "We Heal as One!"
- Swapping pets gives you might and quickness via .
- Your Bristleback's F2 is powerful, make use of it as often as possible.
- Your Wolf's F2 can be used when defending or neutralizing a point to cause the enemy to run off point.
- You can swap and use pets while you are downed. Using your Wolf's F2 fear and its knockdown can allow you to hang on a lot longer which gives you a better chance of being picked up.
- CC and hard focus