Druid - Condition Survival
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A PvP Druid build made for Condition pressure.
To help cover bleed stacks consider replacing
with the 'On Critical'
- Celestial Form is a great panic button. You can remove all condition on you and you can also use it as a secondary heal.
- Ancient Seeds has both a root and a bleed. This build has three sources to trigger it: both pets have knockdowns and your
- Your goal will be to stack as many Bleeds on your opponent as possible. Main sources of damage:
- Poison Volley + Splitblade is one of your strongest condi burst. Use it when you are in melee.
- To maximize the damage of
- Shortbow autoattack,
- Your Survival skills remove 2 conditions from you and also grant Fury - try to use these skills in a defensive manner when facing condition heavy specs.
- Keep in mind that even though you can't dodge while being Immobilized you can still use skills with evasion such as
- Your general burst is to keep your shortbow out and then charge in onto the enemy with it. When you get into melee range, use Poison Volley and then switch to axe/dagger to use Sharpening Stone + Splitblade. Because of Quickdraw, your splitblade will recharge 2 seconds faster. This is enough time for the enemy to panic dodge to eat your second splitblade bleed stacks. This will allow you to stack a lot of bleeds and poison damage onto the enemy. .
Tips & Tricks
- You can use Wolf's
- While stomping Engineers and Warriors, you can hide behind your pet so he can bodyblock their downed skill #2.
- Making a mistake of attacking an enemy with reflect can punish you with all the bleeds you were going to use.
- Plague signet can turn your bleeds against you.