Druid - Ranger Fractal Healer
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- This build is designed primarily for Fractal, but most centred around pug groups. It is reliable and has strong heal output, thus it is extremely forgiving when playing with pugs. It is heavily influenced by the raid druid but has some differences to fit shorter fights.
- can sometimes be switches with your Glypth heal if you pair it with , if you prefer it as a heal or need more condi cleanse.
- for if you feel your party has good DPS but people are failing to dodge or keep themselves up.
- Switch for Spirited Arrival if you want to give your group more vigour.
- No skill with such title exists.
- Use Harrier's stats for all Armor, Weapons, and Trinkets.
- Harrier's Armor and Weapons and either Magi or Cleric's Trinkets.
- Use +9 +5 Healing power infusions if you can, otherwise just use infusions to get you to 150 AR.
- Use Superior Rune of Water if you can't get Superior Rune of the Monk.
Even thought druid has the capability to stack might you will often find yourself in a group where the warrior stacks it at least before the fight(100cm/99cm). Your role is not primarily to be a might stacker, the most important thing to do is to watch and heal by reaction. It is important to maintain your astral force at all times, and heal when it is needed. If you are comfortable and know the encounters you will eventually learn a good middle ground where you always maintain might during fights but can also heal easily when needed. Your boon durations will help you maintain might for longer periods.
- Make sure you are piercing as many allies as possible with for astral gain. Positioning is very important while playing staff.
- Use off cooldown for passive heals.
- Use for a small burst heal when needed or for the mobility.
- Consider using for a water blast.
- is useful as a soft CC against breakbars.
- Use for a water field before blasting and to block projectiles. Very useful in 99/100cm.
- The main use of Axe/Warhorn for this build is its Astral Force and boon generation from . You should aim to use with as much as possible to maintain regeneration on your group, which will rapidly refill your Astral Force.
- Otherwise use your skills as you see fit, you can swap back to staff once you have used .
- is a nice heal skill for yourself and amazing for others if used in and especially while traited with . It also removes a condition when it blasts so it is useful that way too.
Utilities and elites
- Make sure , and are up as much as possible.
- Use your glypth during fights when the bosses are CC'ed or on recharge if the boss is stand still.
- and are group heals while in Celestial Avatar.
- Use to fill the space between cooldowns of other skills in Celestial Avatar if your raid needs an excess of heals.
- is a condition clear and wider but weaker heal than . This skill also blinds mobs and lingers for a second after casting. Always end your with to gain immediate astral force outside of it.
- is a quick and fairly large heal. It also dazes, so it can be used to help break breakbars, CC adds and blasts combo-fields.
- quickly spreads five stacks of . It is a water field while channeled.
- can contribute to breaking breakbars.
- Recharge of Celestial Avatar is affected by alacrity.
- If in need of excess heals, remember that is procced by and follow up with either or depending on the situation.
- As this build is designed to stay a lot in Staff, staying in for its entire duration when neccessary is not a big deal. Due to the piercing of your should always be up for every cooldown if played correctly.
- Try not to swap pets unless they are in danger of dying. You don't want them to lose all their boons unless you traited it and need to proc Spirited Arrival. Or, if you simply need to switch due to needing more CC.
- Make sure your spirit is in range of the raid group. Put it between the boss and the places you're most likely to kite towards.
- triggers when entering Celestial Avatar and picking up bundles. Avoid unintentionally activating it. Recharge of Quick Draw is not affected by alacrity, so weapon swapping on cooldown will minimize accidental activation.
- will fail to trigger when ending Celestial Avatar while casting a skill. Be sure to finish the cast before triggering the transform.