Druid - Shoutbow
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A PvP druid build which seeks to find balance between ranged pressure and support.
- provides a significant amount of Quickness/Superspeed while also breaking stun and cleansing conditions. Works with both versions of the build.
- is an excellent defensive tool with added CC. Viable only with Beasmastery.
- The Wyvern can be replaced by Juvenile Tiger. The tiger has great damage and provides a decent Fury uptime for the team thanks to (the radius of the Fury application is rather small so be sure to hug your pet).
- For those who own the Path of Fire expansion dropping the Wyvern for a Jacaranda or Rock Gazelle is also an option.
- is also a viable option, especially with Nature Magic.
For a more defensive build and more boon sharing with your pet replace Beastmastery with Nature Magic:
- is also a viable choice for a more selfish playstyle.
- Cast just before the match begins in oder to grant Swiftness to allies via.
- Keep distance in teamfights whenever possible, but in smaller fights (1v1 and 2v2) you should be able to stay on point.
- Use Survival skills to cleanse condition, each of them removes 2 conditions. Use the avatar and Signet of Renewal for mass cleansing.
- Entering removes all conditions and breaks stun. Leaving the transform grants stealth and superspeed, making it easier to disengage. The stealth is AoE, you can cloak downed allies with it.
- Move in to heal up allies in Celeastial Avatar form when necessary or cleave foes with skill #5, then disengage.
- can also be used defensively, the stability combined withform is great for getting heals off even while being focused.
- can't transform unblockable projectiles.
- Swapping between pets grants, Fury, Quickness, and superspeed while also cleansing conditions.
- Swapping cancels on your pet.