Engineer - Berserker Rifle
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A Kit-less Rifle based build, based on the ol' Drunk Engineer, which it has been adapted to the new meta standards, relying more in base stats and less in boon duration.
- Can't find such trait "Orbital Command "! Please refer to our trait index if the enemies classes focus more on staying in the cap.
It's Usage remains in similar ways to the Drunk Engineer build, but the play-style doesn't rely on Elixir spamming anymore, for prevail more better against the heavy boon counters of this meta, that said, Elixirs still remain as the best option for a kit-less based build.
- is meant to be used as a CC break here and not as a boon supplier, only use it for the quickness if you have a free door for dps the enemy without trouble.
- Whenever they are available, make sure of make use of , , or for Safe stomp your opponent.
- You can also safe stomp your opponent with if your opponent triggers it for you.
- can provide a desperate escape window with the use of + into for win 3 seconds of Stealth, you don't have to sit into the field in order to win the stealth, the combo will be triggered by just crossing the wall with your .
- Make Sure to use all your Might worthy Elixirs and then entering into before using , since if mode is won, the Surprise Rampage Hit will be devastating for your opponents, mostly of the time winning you the duel/match.
- High amounts of Projectile Hate, only use , when your opponents activate their Projectile reflections, after that, wait and stay away of your opponent until the Projetile Hate is gone, if the Projectile Reflections are pretty much there all the time go away and be useful in another place.
- Scourges in 1v1 Scenario, incredibly hard matchup to win against, your best chance is to stay at range and hold it until help comes in, your second option is to make a great usage of and burst him during the moa transformation, otherwise, retire and be useful anywhere else.
Disclaimer: Scourges are easy to deal in a teamfight scenario though, as you can disengage and make your teammates take the aggro, easy chance for dps the Scourge to death.