Engineer - Condition Grenadier
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
The condition engineer build for high level fractals, this build provides high sustained damage in long fights and a lot of utility through heals, conditions and CC.
- 1 Ring and the Boots are Sinister's
- All other armor,weapons and trinkets are Viper's
If you already own a Sinister Backpiece you can use it together with 1 Sinister earring while the rest of your gear is Vipers, to achieve almost the same results
Engineer has a lot of skills, the DPS rotation depends heavily on your alacrity uptime. Though the general idea of a good engineer rotation can be boiled down to using your highest damaging skills off cooldown.
- Use these skills whenever they recharge.
While these skills are on cooldown you can rotate between weaker condition skills
Lastly use your grenade auto-attack to fill in the gaps.
- Swap to for additional movement speed if you know you wont be put into combat in the next 20 seconds.
- Equip a Rifle and use for additional movement.
- You can swap to a kit and back to rifle before the end of the leap to increase the leap distance slightly and to cancel the damage upon landing to avoid being put into combat.
- Swap to and usein reverse for additional movement.
- These skills will put you in combat if you hit enemies, which will negate any advantage from using them, so avoid using them when there's enemies close.
- Use in combination with blast finisher skills such as
- Alternatively, if Smoke Bomb is on cooldown or there are many enemies close you can use
- Note that is usually too slow to keep up with the party, but the initial 4 seconds of stealth in combination withshould stealth the party for long enough.
- After you're done with skipping you can swap out withwhile it's still active to avoid waiting for it to recharge.
- Note that
- Swap to
- Place on top of the placed
- Move so you are standing inside and are aiming into the length of the line.
- Use and
- Use and cancel the leap.
- Place and
- Swap to shield and use , then swap back to rifle.
- Swap to
- Use the toolbelt skill and swapback to
- Use andagain.
- Always press
- You can pick the turret up for a 5 second cooldown reduction, or use
- When choosing to
- When choosing to
Toolbelt skills have many intricacies to them as they can be used without the utility going on cooldown. This allows you to swap a utility in and out purely for its toolbelt skill:
- Elixir. Toss Elixir B at a location, granting stability and one of the following boons to allies: fury, might, retaliation, or swiftness.3Stability (4s): Cannot be knocked down, pushed back, pulled, launched, stunned, dazed, floated, sunk, feared, or taunted.