Engineer - Elixir Flamethrower
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
This is a powerful Burst build. Take advantage of the perma stability provided by the Flamethrower.
- for a faster combo. Make sure to use Elixir B before the combo for more crits.
Tools can replace Inventions:
- You gain increased movement speed and more anti-CC traits with this variant. However, you lose some passive regen survivability.
- Air Blast ⇒ Flame Blast ⇒ Switch to Rifle ⇒ Over Charged Shot (you will not be knocked back because of the stability) ⇒ Net Shot ⇒ Jump Shot ⇒ Blunderbuss
- Use Elixir S if you need that hard stomp or need to get away.
- Be the first to stomp your enemies. Your perma stability and on demand blind makes you a perfect choice for first hand stomping.
- Drink Elixir B and Toss Elixir H whenever possible for the extra might. You need it for the dps.
- Make sure to pick up med kits to heal up.
- Mortar kit provides plenty of fields and utility. You can use Poison Gas Shell on downed enemies to slow down a res. You can drop an Ice Field or water field to blast an Ice aura or some healing. You can drop a Blind field to create an anti melee field.
- Heavy CC and focus fire. This build can make you very arrogant to CC because of free stability. However, it is only one stack of stability. Another class can easily take away your stability by using more than 2 CC between 3 seconds and can leave you very vulnerable. Use Elixir B to stay alive.
- Heavy Conditions- Engineers are generally weak to condis. However, there are a ton of condi removal, thanks to elixirs.
- YouTube: 'The Juggernaut' Engineer WvW Build (Guild Wars 2)