Scrapper - Frontline Scrapper
(Redirected from Engineer - Frontline Scrapper)
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
This build is designed to deal high damage and group CC in a frontline group. It can also play an excellent role as 'counter periph' eliminating enemy ranged classes.
- for a mobile water field on toolbelt.
- group condition clear withandplus solid cleave damage with
- If Stability is an issue
- Huge personal damage increase
- for powerful CC and low cooldown stun break toolbelt skill.
- for additional Water Field, Poison Field and ranged damage.
- Use more Marauder's or Soldier's for more defense.
- Keep boon duration in mind if changing rune.
- If using Ensure it is active for pulsing stealth to your allies.
- Engage with at close range for interrupting CC and damage
- If you are feeling ranged pressure at this stage it is extremely useful to activate for a mobile defense from enemy projectiles for nearby allies and yourself.
- If you are feeling ranged pressure at this stage it is extremely useful to activate
- Choose a target such as a Reaper or Tempest to use at. This will mitigate damage thrown at the engage as it is an evade, and will also deal high damage to the target.
- Immediately follow up with for high damage.
- Auto attack with hammer, activating as it comes off cooldown until the commander disengages.
- deals high damage, however it is best used when you can take advantage of the block and mitigate some enemy damage. Activate when chasing enemies through damage or when you need to disengage.
- As you pull off to regroup, go in to and activatefollowed straight away byon a low health or vulnerable enemy without stability, in attempt to separate them from their own regroup and potentially generate a down. If they do go down, begin a stomp, then walk away and allowto finish the stomp.
- Activate , double tapping to activate its chain abilityfollowed immediately by usingto blast finish your water combo field.
- has a powerful block similar to a guardian'sthat you can use to mitigate damage. Use in chokes, or to avoid high damage scenarios, or to pull away from dangerous situations.
- is a powerful invulnerability skill. Try to use this to avoid damage rather than to react to already taken damage, as you have an automatic one traited that will come in to play should you get low on health.
- can be used to secure stomps, escape enemies, stealth downed allies and cleanse a condition should it be your last resort.
- is fairly weak considering the damage thrown around- however activating it whenever it is up can help mitigate small amounts of damage, or for a reasonable daze that can interrupt enemies. The main benefit of this skill comes from its tool belt ability.
- takes a little bit of time to reach maximum stacks. Until then, keep in mind your toughness may be lower than your allies around you.
- gives a small amount of stability, making it especially useful afteras it allows you to get off your burst.
- is unblockable. It can be used through Aegis, Shelter and other blocks. Interrupting a Shelter can prove deadly for an enemy Guardian.
- Reliant on team for stability
- Low toughness as the fight begins
- Reliant on team for most boons
- Easily isolated from group
- YouTube: [Vng] Freakshow