Engineer - Power Bomber
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
The power Engineer build for PvE that combines high damage with an easy rotation. Consider using the Condi Build for higher Fractals and Raids.
- Berserker Trinkets, Armor and Weapons
- Superior Sigil of the NightOutgoing damage is increased by 10% at night.
- Specific enemy damage bonus Sigil instead of
- for example
- Use the infusions with +5 power if available.
Engineer has a lot of skills, the DPS rotation depends heavily on your alacrity uptime. Though the general idea of a good engineer rotation can be boiled down to using your highest damaging skills off cooldown.
- Use these skills whenever they recharge.
Use your bomb auto-attack to fill in the gaps:
As a a fight opener you can use:
- Swap to for additional movement speed if you know you wont be put into combat in the next 20 seconds.
- Swap to rifle and use for additional movement.
- You can swap to a kit and back to rifle before the end of the leap to increase the leap distance slightly and to cancel the damage upon landing to avoid being put into combat.
- Swap to and usein reverse for additional movement.
- These skills will put you in combat if you hit enemies, which will negate any advantage from using them, so avoid using them when there's enemies close.
- Use in combination with blast finisher skills such asto stealth the group.
Once you Trigger certain Mob Groups while beeing in Stealth they will follow you unless you "Path" them. This is done by standing Still until the Mobs reach you. For further information check out this:YouTube:
- Use and swapto
- Place on top of the placed
- Move so you are standing inside and are aiming into the length of the line.
- Use and
- Use and cancel the leap.
- Place and
- Swap to shield and use , then swap back to rifle.
- Swap to
- Use the toolbelt skill and swapback to
- Use andagain.
- Always press
- You can pick the turret up for a 5 second cooldown reduction, or use
- When choosing to
- When choosing to
Toolbelt skills have many intricacies to them as they can be used without the utility going on cooldown. This allows you to swap a utility in and out purely for its toolbelt skill:
- Elixir. Toss Elixir B at a location, granting stability and one of the following boons to allies: fury, might, retaliation, or swiftness.3Stability (4s): Cannot be knocked down, pushed back, pulled, launched, stunned, dazed, floated, sunk, feared, or taunted.