Firebrand - Burning Tome
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- A Firebrand build for running around in open world. This build inflicts massive amounts of AoE Burning. This build excels at fighting mobs in a group.
- Your second weapon set is fairly flexible. Scepter/Focus is suggested because it deals high damage and provides an emergency block in . Depending on what you need, you can run Hammer (crowd control), Greatsword (mobility and a pull), or Sword (mobility and projectile defense).
- Utility Skills
- - can replace if Vulnerability is already maxed out by other players.
- - more condition cleanse.
- - Blind on demand.
- or - more crowd control.
- or - if projectiles are a problem.
- Elite Skills
- - in long fights where you can't proc much.
- if not running axe.
- - if not running scepter.
- - if not running spirit weapons.
- or - also good options if running Optimal or Carrion Variant.
- You can take Virtues instead of Zeal for more sustained damage through burning procs from . This trait line is useful in group events where the Vulnerability from Zeal is likely to overcap.
- - if running or other consecrations.
- Ascended gear and stat infusions are not required; you can use exotic gear with the same stats.
- You can use Carrion stats as a cheaper alternativek.
- Any ascended food is superior to any other food you could use. Steak for power, flatbread for conditions.
- - Use for general farming.
- - Use for when you need to max out magic find.
- - more sustain
- Anything - Any food is better than none, but you should prioritize the food above before using any other food.
- is the main source of your damage, and it resets whenever you kill an enemy thanks to . Camp in it spamming
- If there are nearby allies you can use
- If there's nothing to kill to reset , you can use to reset it.
- Before going into , you should always try to place . You should also throw out a as it provides Vulnerability to make your burst damage hit harder.
- Use off cooldown except for the last charge.
- If everything you have is on cooldown, fill with axe skills.
- Never interrupt your axe autoattack chain, as all the damage is loaded in the last hit.
- Use and to block incoming attacks.
- and can be used to chain CC groups of enemies.
- has many good defensive skills. You can go into it and press a few skills (including Recalling the memory of heroes past, enchant nearby allies with formidable defenses.Stability (5s): Cannot be knocked down, pushed back, pulled, launched, stunned, dazed, floated, sunk, feared or taunted.
- Remember to always dodge and sidestep attacks if possible. Don't get hit by anything you can move out of.
- You have a lot of small heals in and .
- Always press
- Always press
- To cleanse conditions, you can use or
- (traited with )