Herald - Bunker Support
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A revenant support build for PvP, made to keep allies alive and capture points decapped. Not recommended for maps with large cap points.
- instead of for more sustain, though the blind spam comes in handy.
- Can't find such trait "Momentary Pacification"! Please refer to our trait index over for decap help, you only really lose 1.6k heal on 1 fragment.
- over - Planar Protection gives you extra melee hate and projectile hate which can buy you time to move through projectiles to get heals off. Synchronizes well with and can be used during for AoE Blind.
- over for damage reflection.
- Note that Improved aggression does not increase taunt duration at all when traited which makes it a wasted trait.
- over Can't find such trait "Radiant Revival"! Please refer to our trait index, for more tankiness. Useful with // (Not recommended at the same time!)
- Can't find such trait "Enhanced Bulwark"! Please refer to our trait index for more stability (10% less damage while under effects of stability) over Can't find such trait "Crystal Hibernation"! Please refer to our trait index if you are comfortable with your rotations. note that you can freely swap legends and cast ventari skills while in Can't find such trait "Crystal Hibernation"! Please refer to our trait index.
- Executing Blast finishers in 's Light Field cleanses conditions on nearby allies. The build has 2 such finishers:
- on Staff.
- on Ventari stance (elite). Although this skill destroys the tablet, the combo still happens. Extra 5 seconds per fragment is beneficial.
- is an extremely cheap AoE heal that should almost always be spammed on CD. There are 2 important things to note about this skill:
- Both and Can't find such trait "Bolster Fortifications"! Please refer to our trait index trigger their effects around the caster, regardless of the location of Ventari's Tablet.
- The tablet can levitate to the high ground thus using paths players cannot, but casting it still requires line of sight.
- is a rather expensive upkeep skill, use it to only to block important skills or to combo it with the aforementioned Blast finishers.
- will be your spot healing skill used to save allies under heavy pressure. Medium cost, huge AoE heal (around ~5k). As there's a short delay and you don't want allies to move out of its tiny 240 radius. Always pre-cast this skill before quickly moving the tablet to an ally in need using Ventari's Will to make it detonate the moment it gets to the target. Timing is key.
- is one of the most expensive skills in the build, it's important to only use it when there's a huge condition spike coming.
- is your chance to get creative! Use it to decap points, prevent stomps, blow off enemies from the high ground right into DH traps - there are plenty of applications for this elite. This'll however destroy the tablet and spend all your energy so don't forget to re-summon it immediately. The orbs dropped by the shard only stay there for 10 seconds, so don't hesitate to pick them up quickly. Always use this at least once before leaving the Ventari stance.
- Under pressure:
- You won't have enough energy to properly make use of your bar.
- What you should do is spam a very simple chain: ⇒ ⇒ .
- The whole sequence will cost little more than 15 energy if done well. The goal is to use Energy Expulsion as soon as you reach 10 energy, then quickly move the tablet with Ventari's Will as soon as you get 5 back followed by an activation of Purifying Will. This all should take place under 1 second and will result in: 1 AoE knockback, 1 AoE Blind, ~1.5k AoE healing from moving the tablet, AoE cleansing at least 2 conditions with the elite used in a Light Field, and 8 energy fragments dropped on the ground (each healing for an additional 1.5k+ when picked up). Doing this will detonate the tablet and each subsequent chains should yield 9 fragments instead of 8 as then you'll have to use which adds one more.
- When swapping to jalis use immediatly followed up by
- causes 2 second taunt...use this from the backlines to force back-lines to run into the big fights, to interrupt heals/stomps/revives.
- grants Stability on use now, make sure to use it to secure stomps or give it to allies. You take reduced damage with this due to
- is a great skill for for helping cleave minions/clones due to their low health, the more you hit the more health you gain, so make sure you hit as much as you can. Helps alleviate condition damage by 20% as well as raw damage.
- Swiftness can be granted by staff skill 4 combined with or lengthened with and the aforementioned combo. Can also double-tap to give it as well.
- Use during fragment pickup to reduce heavy pressure, spread blind, and negate 90% of attacks to heal up!
- When about to trigger Can't find such trait "Soothing Bastion"! Please refer to our trait index try to be in in Ventari stance, you can hover over the indicator in trait window to determine the threshold.
- During Can't find such trait "Soothing Bastion"! Please refer to our trait index, , & you *can* use ventari skills as long as the tablet is summoned, so feel free to heal right up while blocking.
- Good boon uptime happens when using the shield. Use this boon combo for maximum effect: , , x2, , Can't find such skill "One With Nature"! Please refer to our skill index.. To go further, swap legends, use then use Can't find such skill "One With Nature"! Please refer to our skill index..
- heals per target hit, so cleave!
- , , combined with are great for damage reduction.
- use this on squishies far away to make them run into skirmishes in Jalis.