Herald - Power Glint
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Power Glint is a decent farming build for open world. Thanks to the long range and wide area damage of Hammer, the build is capable of tagging decently in slower-moving events such as Dragonfall or Silverwastes. While it doesn't handle difficult content well, it can function decently in roaming situations due to its high sustain and self-support.
- Shield offers good defense.
- Staff is low damage but very high crowd control.
- You can use instead of for more defense.
Retribution can replace Invocation if you need more survivability. You can replace either Devastation or Invocation with this variant, as due to the nature of herald's upkeep skills Retribution can heal quite a considerable amount.
- provides even more sustain at the cost of damage.
- If runnign this trait, use and .
- Ascended gear and stat infusions are not required; you can use exotic gear with the same stats.
- Berserker's - higher DPS, much lower survivability
- Diviner - more boons, much lower Survivabilty and damage
- - higher burst, lower DPS. Not recommended for solo play.
- - any 3% sigil can replace your if you don't have trouble maintaining might.
- Any ascended food is superior to any other food you could use. Steak for power, flatbread for conditions.
- - Use for general farming.
- - Use for when you need to max out magic find.
- - more sustain (requires crit chance)
- Anything - Any food is better than none, but you should prioritize the food above before using any other food.
- ,,- general farming
- - good damage option with +karma
- Maintain , , and while in Glint
- Maintain while in Shiro
- Use if using Jalis for moderate area damage.
- Use hammer while zerging
- Use Sword/Sword + x/Shield when alone
- Use , Can't find such skill "Coalescence of Pain"! Please refer to our skill index., and for high area damage while maintaining your Strength and Darkness facets.
- Against champions or static groups of mobs, swap to Sword/Sword.
- Consume to tag an area
- Maintain as much as possible
- You can use or as an evade.
- blocks attacks.
- You heal quite a lot through and battle scars.
- If you're in trouble just and stand in damage to instantly heal back up.
- Cleanse conditions with