Chronomancer - Minstrels Tank
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
This build provides quickness and alacrity for your raid subgroup at similar levels to Chronomancer - Utility Boon Support while also having very high personal survivability and infrequent group healing. This build should only be used in encounters with an toughness aggro mechanic that places high damage pressure on the tank, and you should avoid having a 2nd chronomancer also running this build in your squad.
- Signet Passive: Gain health every few seconds, based on the number of active illusions you control.
Signet Active: Heal yourself and refresh all phantasm skill recharges.
- Well. Creates a well that steals memories from foes, damaging and chilling them. When it expires it restores memories to allies, speeding their skill recharge.
- Well. Creates a well that steals memories from foes, damaging and chilling them. When it expires it restores memories to allies, speeding their skill recharge.Well. Creates a well that gives allies the ability to see the future and allows them to evade all incoming attacks. When the well ends, allies within the well regain endurance.
- Well. Create a powerful well that warps space in an area, knocking down, floating, and pulling foes caught in its event horizon. When it expires, foes still inside the well take heavy damage.
- Glamour. Create an area that warps time, granting you and your allies quickness while slowing enemies.Well. Create a powerful well that warps space in an area, knocking down, floating, and pulling foes caught in its event horizon. When it expires, foes still inside the well take heavy damage.
- The combination of ,andmakes this build able to frequently share invulnerability with the group, and it has the most forgiving rotation to keep up Quickness. If you are new to chronomancer it is recommended you begin learning with this variant as it is the most versatile and the most commonly used option.
- can be used if you find yourself often reviving
- should be used if you are taking a Focus to control adds with
- Replace Domination with Chaos in order to provide group Stability from and.
EquipmentThere are many variations of gear for chronomancer and some of them can be difficult to acquire, however they all share a common goal in their stat choices which is to reach as close as possible to 100% boon duration while under the effect of
- 6xSuperior Rune of Durability18xResilient +5 Agony Infusion
- Charging a mantra gives a large group heal via
- If using
- Regeneration from has improved potency due to the healing power in this build.
- The internal cooldown on lines up with the cooldown of
Rotation and Encounters
- You will almost always have the highest toughness in your group when using this build, so you should be prepared to have boss aggro when using this build in encounters with toughness-based aggro.
- See Chronomancer - Utility Boon Support for rotations and encounter specific tips.