Mesmer - PU Condi Roamer
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
One of the most annoying-to-fight builds of all time, ever.
Deals immense condition damage and boasts exceptional survivability with escapes, raw resilience, stealth and sustain. Also excels at easily clearing camps.
- overbefore combat to travel. Combine constant Swiftness fromandto quickly get around.
- for camp-clearing and more damage/pressure.
- as a condition removal alternative.
- for boon/condition support and to combo withfor.
- for even more stealth and group support.
- for its obvious benefits.
- because it's fun.
Trailblazer's is used to reach 100% Confusion duration with food. More Trailblazer's can be used to increase the duration of other conditions or Dire to gain raw condition damage. Trailblazer's gear can be substituted for Viper's to add damage at the cost of survivability.
You should always have a
with each set specifically for
. Otherwise, solid choices include
- Superior Rune of the Nightmare(1): +25 Condition Damage (2): +5% Condition Duration (3): +50 Condition Damage (4): +10% Condition Duration (5): +100 Condition Damage (6): When you use an elite skill, deliver an attack (240 radius) that blinds enemies and transfers one condition.(Cooldown: 45s)
Keep in mind your condition duration if changing runes.
- Swap to before clearing any camp; it will allow you to easily clear fully upgraded camps and even camps reinforced with Mercenaries.
- makes you practically invulnerable to direct damage whileis in effect (instant Protection plus triggered Protection, Regeneration, and Swiftness with Blind and Cripple). Remember you can also combointofor another five seconds of.
- In addition to their normal effects, all your Shatter skills inflict Blind, two stacks of Confusion and Torment. Constantly use them (wisely) for added pressure.
- You can easily "abuse" by casting and dodging to create as many Illusions as you'd like for added healing while stealthed. You can deal damage with your Illusions, castandfor added pressure, and even usewithout breaking stealth.
- Otherwise, be very careful when stealthing. Any direct damage from ,,, orwill break stealth. In addition, reflection damage fromas triggered by,, andwill also break stealth. It is much safer to usewhile you are already stealthed anyway.
- Lastly, take extra care around 50% health to not waste and apply Revealed.
- Heavy condition prevention/removal (is particularly annoying); conditions are 90% of your damage.
- Heavy condition pressure (particularly your own - think ), yet your removal with a
- Chickening out. While you are a master at hiding and running away, other players can do it back, though your Confusion and Torment can make it difficult. You have literally no way to stun.