Mirage - Condi DPS Illusions
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Variant of Mirage - Condi DPS Chaos. This build deals less damage on the golem but is capable of massive bursts of Confusion, which allows it to deal strong DPS against bosses that attack often (mainly Sabetha, Matthias, Cairn, Mursaat Overseer, Soulless Horror, and Largos).
- over if you need reflects.
- The main premise of this build is to apply as much confusion as possible. That comes from:-
- Using on CD.
- Using Shatters in a specific rotation to apply confusion through .
Start on Axe/Torch.
- Two of the following shatters , , or . Cast during the after-cast of
- Whenever casting a Phantasm through and you'll want to follow this up with two shatters. The reason for using two shatters is due to that will give your target two stacks of confusion per shatter.
- Your first priority shatter is using as this shatter applies confusion per clone shattered. Due to the CD of this skill, you should only be able to cast this every second Phantasm skill.
- Your second priority shatter is .
- Your third priority shatter is
- Lastly use if you don't have any other shatters left.
- As per the rotation above always try pair your Phantasms skills ( or ) with so that two clones are spawned after you've you've shattered your old clones.
- Try shatter during the cast of to prevent shattering your new clones.
- Once you have your first two clones, use either or to quickly spawn the last clone.
- has a weird delay on spawning a clone. Get used to the timing that this skill casts a clone. If you cast your deception spells too early your clones will not be spawned.
- Never use with less than three clones.
- Due to the nature of this build your abilities are more important than your auto-attack chain so feel free to break this chain to cast your more important skills.
- Try never cap on endurance as this is wasted DPS.
- Try use on CD.
- If you have access to Ethereal Fields (mainly created by your support chrono) spamming is a damage increase.