Mirage - Condition Damage Duelist
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
An offensive PvP condition mirage build able to pump out a lot of conditions quickly whilst using evades, blinds and cc to avoid damage.
For the optional slot:
- - useful condition cleanse and an easy way of getting rid of Stability and Resistance.
- - passive condition duration, active defense.
- Superior Rune of the Nightmare(1): +25 Condition Damage (2): +5% Condition Duration (3): +50 Condition Damage (4): +10% Condition Duration (5): +100 Condition Damage (6): When you use an elite skill, deliver an attack (240 radius) that blinds enemies and transfers one condition.(Cooldown: 45s)
Elite specialization basics
- Dodge rolling is replaced by Mirage Cloak, which is more or less the same thing but allows you to cast skills and grants access to ambush attacks for the duration: for Sword and for Axe. Ambush skills replace the autoattack of the weapons for 1.5 seconds.
- Make sure that you're below 50% endurance when using , as
- The build doesn't have any mass cleanses, but has several tools that remove one condition at a time (sometimes more if we count Fear and Taunt), these are: , , and the aforementioned Elusive Mind powered dodge.
- Use for mobility while traveling between capture points.
- For the sake of efficiency, wait for the Superspeed from the dodge to almost completely run out before using the leap.
- is seldom used offensively. Instead, hold onto it as long as possible for the passive bonus, or use it defensively if absolutely necessary.
- Using a deception skill (like your heal or elite) spawns a clone if you already have at least one other active clone.
- Interrupting an enemy or using any Shatter skills in melee range inflicts Blindness, and Blinding a foe causes Confusion through .
- is the strongest mobility skill in the game. Its range is big enough to reach between capture points on most maps, and can be used by allies too. How you use it depends entirely on your creativity! A few starting points:
- Drop a portal on a capture point you've just won and move on. Come back with if you need to defend it. Alternatively, drop a portal if you're losing the fight and move on. Now your enemy is forced to either afk on the point or hand you a free decap as you can just come back after they left.
- If your team is losing a fight, cut your losses by making your team escape through an already deployed portal, potentially steamrolling another capture point by outnumbering your enemy there.
- Use the portal on the brink of death, while waiting for it to open, and go through to safety.
- Open your portal, start finishing off the target immediately, take the portal, then take the portal again near the end of the animation. Gfycat: Portal Stomp
- DPS Guardians