Mirage - LaserShow
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Massive Cleave damage via the best light show available.
Things to Note: A lot of the power of this build comes from due to the nature of the ability. While taking a single weapon twice, might seem disadvantageous from a standard setup, the energy sigils and build focus are built to accommodate near constant output of evade and for loads of shenanigans. It is not designed to replace power mirage, but can confuse the crap out of people who are expecting a standard power mirage/mesmer (also gives a leg up on power mirage due to their miss guess of the match up).
For the optional utility slot:
- - a defensive/offensive option to break targeting and provide additional mirage cloak usage
- - strong positional tool
- - if conditions are too pressuring
Take instead of for some boon removal instead of extra quickness
- Keep opponents at range or off point via . The trick to this build then becomes maximizing vigor uptime and energy regen to constantly spam clones and mirage cloak to have both you and your clones cleave with . Now two of the same weapon might seem odd, but the sigil of energy is essential to maximize energy gains. Enjoy the light show.
- High uptime protection and regen + reduced effectiveness conditions makes this build tankier than it appears and allows for excellent coverage of a point if need be as well as massive cleave in team fight and mesmer duels
- Open fight with
- Swap Weapons
- if lacking vigor or to generate mirrors
- Try and maintain energy through swaps and vigor, do not spam evade as it can sometimes lead to missed casts of
- Shatter in between rotations for damage and vigor upkeep
- Use (post feb 6th change) to both burst before and refill right after a shatter
- Enjoy your laser show
- Power-resistant bunkers.
- Heavy consistant condition damage.