Mirage - Power Interrupt
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A PvP Mirage build with very high mobility and daze output
For the optional slot:
- - useful condition cleanse and an easy way of getting rid of Stability.
- - a very long stun. Best used on enemies with no remaining stunbreaks.
- is also a viable option against teams with a lot of Stability.
- Dodge rolling is replaced by Mirage Cloak, which is more or less the same thing but allows you to cast skills and grants access to ambush attacks for its duration: for Sword and for Greatsword. Ambush skills replace the autoattack of the weapons for 1.5 seconds and can only be used once per Mirage Cloak activated.
- is the core skill of the build. causes sword clones to use every dodge. This provides many chances to proc interrupt related traits, consistent Daze, and heavy Vulnerability output.
- , , and will all trigger together on a successful interrupt. Punish fragile enemies by interrupting them and then bursting them with Quickness for large amounts of damage.
- Use Greatsword to safely poke enemies from range and burn dodge rolls.
- When dueling, it is important to create safe windows of opportunity with Daze.
- is the strongest mobility skill in the game. Its range is big enough to reach between capture points on most maps, and can be used by allies too. How you use it depends entirely on your creativity! A few starting points:
- Drop a portal on a capture point you've just won and move on. Come back with if you need to defend it. Alternatively, drop a portal if you're losing the fight and move on. Now your enemy is forced to either afk on the point or hand you a free decap as you can just come back after they had left.
- If your team is losing a fight, cut your losses by making your team escape through an already deployed portal, potentially steamrolling another capture point by outnumbering your enemy there.
- Use the portal on the brink of death, while waiting for it to open, and go through to safety.
- Open your portal, start finishing off the target immediately, take the portal, then take the portal again near the end of the animation. Gfycat: Portal Stomp
- A defensive set that can be used for mobility both out of and in combat.
- Use the Sword ambush skill, for mobility. Wait for the Superspeed to fall off before executing the ambush skill in order to maximize distance traveled. You can also use this skill for a minor burst combo: ⇒ ⇒ shatter.
- is mainly used as a defensive skill with a Distortion-like effect, but also offers decent cleave damage if the targetd is stunned/has enough Vulnerability stacks.