Reaper - ChillShout
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A reaper build focusing on shouts and chill to maximize damage and to utilize chill traits and skills for CC and extra condition damage.
- Shout. Damage foes around you inflicting conditions on them and giving you boons. Gain additional might per foe struck.
- Greatsword ⇒ Axe/Focus - for extra chills if using more wells and more self-support.
- Take Can't find such trait "Unholy Fervor"! Please refer to our trait index instead of if you are using Axe/Focus over greatsword.
- Swap with for faster shout recharge if using all five shouts. Better self-support.
- Superior Rune of the Nightmare(1): +25 Condition Damage (2): +5% Condition Duration (3): +50 Condition Damage (4): +10% Condition Duration (5): +100 Condition Damage (6): When you use an elite skill, deliver an attack (240 radius) that blinds enemies and transfers one condition.(Cooldown: 45s)
- Builds focusing more on conditions over shouts should take this.
- Staff skills
- Enter Shroud, Deliver a powerful overhand strike to stun a single target. Deals more damage the lower health the target is. Leaves behind a field of ice.
- Still wielding Staff, use "Chilled to the Bone!" and then all other shouts except
- Swap weapons
- Swap weapons, rinse and repeat.