Reaper - Greatsword/X
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A Reaper power build for dungeons, fractals, and raids. Deals less DPS than other DPS builds, but brings powerful CC, boonstrip, and party support in exchange.
Use Warhorn offhand for swiftness and CC.
Use Focus offhand for additional boonstrip and better chill uptime.
Use Dagger offhand for a blind and condition cleanse.
- - better single target DPS than.
- - if conditions are a problem.
Utility SkillsWhen swapping out utility skills, replace
Signet Active: Inflict bleeding, blindness, crippled, poison, vulnerability, and weakness on your foe.
- - AoE pull for easier cleaving. Also helps with chill uptime.
- - better burst damage than
- - AoE blind, useful if party members are downing to trash.
- - AoE stability and condition cleanse.
- - destroys projectiles.
- - if the party lacks might.
- - 1200 range teleport. Can also bodyblock certain projectiles (e.g. Old Tom's poison whirl).
- - transfers conditions and helps with chill uptime.
- - on demand AoE resurrect.
- - run faster for skips (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง
- Spectral. Assume the form of a lich for a brief time. Entering this form destroys all minions and removes all other spectral effects. Gain life force when this skill ends.
- "Chilled to the Bone!" - if area CC is needed.
- if vulnerability is lacking.
- if teammates are going down a lot.
Soul Reaping Variant
Run Soul Reaping instead of Blood Magic for marginally better personal DPS at the cost of party support.
- for skips.
- for guaranteed crits when soloing.
This assumes you don't have consistent access to fury,
- Slaying sigils if you can benefit from the bonus.
- Start in greatsword
- Prioritize >>> autoattack until weapon swap is off cooldown
- Weapon swap
- if available
- Prioritize > autoattack until Ghastly Claws comes off cooldown
- Weapon swap
- Use andoff cooldown.
- Never interrupt your shroud autoattack chain.
- has almost equivalent DPS to autoattacking; feel free to use it to generate life force or keep up vulnerability.
- andare a DPS loss, but can be used to keep up chill for.
- If you use , make sure toandin the ice field for more chill.
- If you use
- When the boss is below 50% health, just andoff cooldown.
- You can weave in your other skills if the boss lacks vulnerability or chill.
- If the boss is nearly dead or about to phase, it's worth swapping to axe for .
- Remember to tag enemies with , so you get the extra damage and healing from.
- On some bosses, you can prestack marks with a staff for slightly better burst damage when the fight begins. You can do this on Siax, Skorvald, Viirastra, Mursaat Overseer, Slothasor, Samarog, Gorseval, Vale Guardian, and Keep Construct.
- If playing Soul Reaping variant, stay above 50% life force to benefit from .
- Use andfor boonstrip.
- Since has no cast time, you can weave it in during your shroud rotation for stability and damage reduction.
- You can jump as you cast , thenfor a long jump.