Reaper - Power DPS
(Redirected from Reaper - Greatsword/X)
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Skill Bar
- 3 Specializations
- 4 Equipment
- 5 Consumables
- 6 Usage
- A power DPS Reaper build for dungeons, fractals, and raids. While this build deals less damage than other DPS builds, it provides solid party support through AoE Protection and , as well as high CC and Vulnerability similar to Holosmith - Power DPS. This build is also capable of stripping boons if needed.
Use Focus offhand for additional boonstrip.
Use Dagger offhand for a blind and condition cleanse.
- - better DPS thanif you and your teammates have no trouble maintaining thebonus.
- - if conditions are a problem.
- When swapping out utility skills, replace Signet Passive: Improves power.
Signet Active: Inflict bleeding, blindness, crippled, poison, vulnerability, and weakness on your foe.
- - better DPS thanif using Curses Variant. Also useful if you need Immobilize.
- - better burst damage and cleave than
- - AoE pull for easier cleaving. Also helps with chill uptime.
- - destroys projectiles.
- - 1200 range teleport. Can also bodyblock certain projectiles (e.g. Old Tom's poison whirl).
- - AoE blind, useful if party members are downing to trash.
- - AoE stability and condition cleanse.
- - transfers conditions and helps with chill uptime.
- - if the party lacks might.
- - swiftness for skips (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง
- - better burst damage than. Also useful for soloing Thaumanova heat room with your massive health pool.
- - if area CC is needed.
Standard Blood Magic Variant
- Spite and Reaper are mandatory as they provide massive dps boosts. Blood Magic is the standard third trait line, as it increases party damage and survivability with and.
- if vulnerability is lacking.
- if teammates are going down a lot.
- Curses is also viable instead of Blood Magic. This is a more condition damage focused variant which provides very slightly less party DPS due to losing , but adds very high Blind and Chill uptime which can be worth it if you have Holosmiths withor Thieves with. Curses will also provide more boss DPS on add-heavy fights astends to be wasted on adds.
- When running the Curses variant you should take andin Reaper. You should also takeinstead ofas its autoattack is a projectile finisher that will apply Chill.
- If running Blood Magic variant, your crit chance is maxed out from which causes you to overcap with fury,, or. If you are confident in 100% uptime of these buffs, feel free to replace Berserker's gear with Valkyrie's for a small increase in survivability and life force.
- instead offor night dungeons and fractals.
- instead ofif the group can consistently break defiance bars.
- Slaying sigils if you can benefit from the bonus.
Rotation (Above 50% Health)
- The logic behind this rotation is to constantly cast ,, and, and have maximum uptime of.andshould be timed withto benefit from the extra ferocity from. Other damage skills such asandare used to fill downtime.
Curses Rotation (Above 50% Health)
- With the Curses variant, the added damage from makes axe never worth swapping to, so the rotation only uses greatsword and shroud. In addition, the build gains a significant amount of DPS from, which it procs using the ice field fromcombined with the whirl finisher from.
- and immediatelyand enter
- in the ice field
- Prioritize >>> autoattack until all these skills are on cooldown andis available
- if available, and immediately cancel into...
- If possible, andin the ice field
- If not,
- If possible,
- Use andoff cooldown.
- Always whirl inside the boss so you hit with every whirl finisher from .
Below 50% Health
- When the target is below 50% health, your rotation changes due to having no cooldown. When this happens, just spamover and over, adding,,, and(in shroud) whenever available. If running Curses variant you should also continue using.
- Never interrupt your autoattack chain.
- If possible, bind a key to Stow Weapon and use it to cancel the animation of immediately after the damage number appears. This shaves 200-300 ms off the activation time, which translates to a big DPS increase when the boss is under 50%.
- On some bosses, you can prestack marks with a staff for slightly better burst damage when the fight begins. You can do this on Siax, Skorvald, Viirastra/Artsariiv, Mursaat Overseer, Slothasor, Samarog, Gorseval, Vale Guardian, and Keep Construct.
- If playing Blood Magic variant, remember to tag enemies with so you get the extra damage and healing from.
- Use orfor boonstrip.
- Since has no cast time, you can weave it in during your shroud rotation for stability and damage reduction.
- You can jump as you cast , thenfor a long jump.