Reaper - Hybrid Shoutmancer
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A heavily AoE focused Reaper build with a bit of support created for team fights.
Utility (always try to have at least 2 utility shouts on your bar, Spectral Armor can be replaced too if needed):
- - direct damage mitigation.
- - stun breaking, Might stacking, and damage mitigation in form of Weakness.
- - AoE boon corruption.
- - stun breaking, condition transfer
Replacing Soul Reaping with Blood Magic also works:
- If you took consider taking Can't find such trait "Vampiric Rituals"! Please refer to our trait index.
- Shoutmancer is a hybrid DPS build meant for teamfights - while it has a fair amount of sustain, try to avoid standing on point whenever you can, especially when low on Life Force (LF).
- Use before the match starts for a bit of free LF - it should be up before you need it.
- Try to hit as many targets with shouts as possible for increased effect and CD reduction. Objects/buildings on some maps can also interact with shouts especially on the Battle of Kyhlo.
- can be used to constantly consume Blind from you to increase the chance of landing key skills. Be sure to activate it right before you have to go melee range with Reaper Shroud as the added mobility and LF regen will be quite useful too.
Blood Magic only:
- The well created by doesn't heal the caster in Shroud.