Reaper - Power Boonstrip
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A Power Reaper build with some boon hate.
For the optional utility slot take something defensive:
- adds another stun breaker and condition transfer.
- provides condition cleansing which gets more effective in larger fights and applies Chill as an added bonus.
- adds an additional stun breaker to the bar while mitigating damage through weakness and increasing your damage through Might stacking.
- is good when facing Power based comps and can be used to trigger Dragonhunter traps or split the damage from skills like by increasing the body count through the minions.
- Staff marks are unblockable and generate Life Force (LF).
- and will provide AoE boon corruption while is an excellent emergency tool as it strips boons almost instantly even if the target is blocking.
- There are only 2 options to fight conditions with:
- which is an unblockable transfer that also deals decent Power based damage.
- , a relatively long cast time healing skill. Make sure it does not get interrupted by using it either behind objects to block line of sight, while your enemy is CC'd, or when you have Stability on after leaving shroud/using the elite shout.
- is an excellent tool for generating LF even in Reaper Shroud and also provides some damage mitigation.
- - the frequent damage pulses are great for consuming Blindness, the Swfitness makes it easier to stick to the target while in Reaper's Shroud, and finally each strike also inflicts soft-CC in form of Cripple while generating additional LF.
- can be used to bait out dodges by stowing your weapon right after starting to channel the skill in order to cancel it - it'll only go on a ~5s CD but the entire animation will play.
- Twitch: Nos - NA