Reaper - The Wanderer
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A relatively mobile Reaper build with high AoE and single target condition pressure, transfers and consumption, and boon corruption and removal.
can be swapped our for one of the following:
- Shout. Damage foes around you, converting their boons into vulnerability. Your attacks become unblockable for a short time. The duration increases based on the number of foes struck.
- Shout. Freeze all enemies around. Gain boons for each foe you freeze.Corruption. Become a virulent cloud and inflict multiple conditions on foes you touch. Entering this form destroys all minions and removes spectral effects.3Stability (3s): Cannot be knocked down, pushed back, pulled, launched, stunned, dazed, floated, sunk, feared, or taunted.
- Focus ⇒ Dagger - when facing condition heavy teams, and swapping in Shout. Damage foes around you, converting their boons into vulnerability. Your attacks become unblockable for a short time. The duration increases based on the number of foes struck.
- ⇒ for a bit more AoE damage and chill pressure.
- Superior Rune of the Nightmare(1): +25 Condition Damage (2): +5% Condition Duration (3): +50 Condition Damage (4): +10% Condition Duration (5): +100 Condition Damage (6): When you use an elite skill, deliver an attack (240 radius) that blinds enemies and transfers one condition.(Cooldown: 45s)
On-swap sigils are strong, but this build would prefer to be at range unless cleaving in shroud, or using
inside a poison or ethereal field for poison or confusion burst. On-swap options are:
The reaper's role is to apply heavy condition pressure to the focus target by applying a lot of conditions and corrupting their boons, and removing boons. When the enemy players are grouped together such as when a player is downed, stack up conditions, and then jump into shroud and spam the auto attack for aoe burning and constant cleave pressure. With your toughness and shroud, you can fight on point to apply AoE burning pressure, and also pull of stability revives and stomps.
Corrupts are both a damage source and a boon counter. Look to remove boons with
- which also applies some good chill - vs. engineers and elementalists whenever they are the target. If the target is a revenant or druid, look to remove their resistance, and, if you don't have
ready, to remove their stability to land some cc to make them tank the conditions. Look to corrupt stability, but if the target also has access to resistance try to save it for when they have both, in order to make them take condition damage as well as fear and chill from the corruption of the stability. With the expertise from Wanderer amulet, there is enough condition duration to allow for time to deal with resistance.
Generating Life Force When you have 0% life force, play defensively. Have Wurm up, and attack from range to generate life force ASAP.
- Generating life force with marks,
- Frost Aura: Deliver a powerful overhand strike to stun a single target. Deals more damage the lower health the target is. Leaves behind a field of ice.
- High Poison damage:
- Diamond skin elementalists unless you have someone able to damage them to below 90%.
- High direct damage burst builds that have either cc, or condition immunity and invulnerability skills.