Renegade - Condi Kalla
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- A Renegade build for running around in open world, adapted from Renegade - Condi DPS. This build has a high amount of AoE and can quickly stack conditions, but is fragile.
- can be swapped in to provide long duration Superspeed from , or for higher single target DPS.
- You can run Devastation instead of Invocation for more self-healing at the cost of energy. This is useful if you're trying to do things like solo champions.
- This build uses the same gear as the Renegade - Condi DPS build for raids. The main difference is , which you can use if you have a spare mace or if you don't care about fractals and raids.
- Ascended gear and stat infusions are not required; you can use exotic gear with the same stats.
- You can run Rabid stats as a cheaper alternative while you're working your way up to Viper, or if you prefer having more toughness. You lose about 10% damage but your effective health is increased by over 40%.
- ,, orfor damage.
- Can't find such food "super veggie pizza"! Please refer to our food index. for an extremely cheap expertise food.
- is a fantastic food for farming open world. It's cheap, provides a moderate boost to both damage and survivability, and increases magic find significantly.
- for more healing.
- is a great option when you do not need any extra damage or sustain.
- is a cheap and efficient option.
- Your main damage skills are , , , , and . Use these skills as often as possible and fill with autoattacks, preferably Mace.
- Upkeep whenever in .
- can deal significant damage, but only from 900 range.
- is good against groups of mostly-stationary foes, but can quickly drain your energy.
- should only be used if you have allies.
- If you do not need to save it for CC, can also be used for damage.
- Remember to always dodge and sidestep attacks if possible. Don't get hit by anything you can move out of.
- can shut down a large group of mobs or break the bar of tougher foes.
- grants temporary Resistance and breaks stuns.
- Swapping legends will cure a condition and break stuns
- grants lifesteal, but costs a large amount of energy.
- You can run Devastation for more healing from .