Renegade - Power Bombardment
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Power Bombardment is a powerful roaming build for Renegade, performing very well in large events such as Bjora Marches or Dragonfall while also being capable of farming in fast-paced zergs and even soloing champions. It has a relatively high skillcap but is easy to start playing right away.
- You can run Hammer or Shortbow as a ranged option. Shortbow does very little damage but is excellent for quickly tagging mobs.
- is also viable and can replace either legend depending on personal preference.
- Ascended gear and stat infusions are not required; you can use exotic gear with the same stats.
- Berserker's stats offer higher damage at a significant health cost.
- Diviner stats allow you to maintain significant buffs at the cost of defense.
- - higher burst at the cost of sustained damage
- - Strong defensive option with condition cleanse.
- Alternatives to - ,
- Any ascended food is superior to any other food you could use. Steak for power, flatbread for conditions.
- - Use for general farming.
- - Use for when you need to max out magic find.
- - more sustain (requires crit chance)
- Anything - Any food is better than none, but you should prioritize the food above before using any other food.
- ,,- general farming
- - good damage option with +karma
- is a good budget option.
- orfor your utility.
- Aim to have less than 10 energy when legend swap comes off cooldown, so that you can immediately legend swap and get the benefit of .
- To convert spare energy into damage, use , , , and/or .
- Try not to dodge if you don't have to, as you get a large buff from when your endurance is full.
- provides a lot of crowd control that can lock down groups of enemies.
- You can use as an evade.
- blocks attacks.
- You have constant healing from . You siphon even more life when is active.
- Cleanse conditions with , , or the proc from .