Renegade - Solo Jalis/Shiro
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A Renegade build for solo PvE content. This build is not as tanky as Herald but has better DPS from and Kalla's Fervor.
Play this build if: you can flank a lot and get value from the AoE damage of .
Don't play this build if: you need CC or there are lots of things you have to dodge.
- Run Axe offhand for more CC.
- Run Hammer for a decent ranged option.
- You can run Kalla instead of Shiro for more sustain.
- - if you don't need healing.
- - best unconditional DPS option if not running .
- - helps with crits when your endurance isn't full.
- - approx. 10% DPS increase if you can maintain 25 stacks.
- - more condition cleanse.
- - more sustain.
- (and Major Sigil of the Night) - for night time encounters.
- Slaying sigils where applicable.
- Scoop of Mintberry Swirl Ice Cream for sustain.
- Slaying potions if applicable
- Sword/X is your DPS weapon set. Your "rotation" consists of autoattacking with your upkeep skill ( or ) active.
- If you have surplus energy, you can use , , and/or Can't find such skill "Grasping Shadow"! Please refer to our skill index..
- To maximize your energy for DPS and utility skills, manage your energy so that you'll be below 10% when legend swap comes off cooldown. Once legend swap is off cooldown, swap legends and repeat.
- Make sure you're always flanking your enemies to generate Kalla's Fervor and proc . Yes, this means you have to circle around your enemies all the time.
- Try not to dodge as you lose the crit bonus from while your endurance is recharging. If you do dodge try to swap legends asap to proc and refill your endurance.
- Staff is your defensive weapon, use it for blocks and CC.
- Both your upkeep skills help with damage avoidance: grants superspeed, while reduces incoming damage.
- can be used for AoE weakness and stability.
- If you have energy to spare, you can use as an evade.
- is an evade and stun break, but keep in mind that it costs a lot of energy.
- Swapping legends will also break stun thanks to .
- The usual advice about dodging and sidestepping attacks applies. Don't get hit by anything you can move out of.
- As long as you're flanking enemies, you have excellent lifesteal from . Use this to keep yourself alive.
- For more lifesteal you can run Kalla instead of Shiro and use .
- provides constant healing.
- In a pinch, can be used as a small heal.
- Cleanse conditions with , , , or the proc from .