Revenant - Charged Mists Jalis
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
An alternative power build with decent CC that combines Charged Mists with Renegade profession mechanics for energy management. The skill floor is high, and is not recommended for beginners.
- Off hand Sword can be replaced by:
- Axe for the extra CC and easier flank damage.
- can be taken for extra sustain and pressure at the expense of burst damage.
- can be taken for stability at the cost of sustain and mobility.
- may be used when against heavy condition teams. Consider finding an additional source of might when this is needed.
Extra defense and utility can be achieved at the expense of damage by switching Devastation for Retribution.
- is also viable.
- When you first engage in a fight with full endurance, fury will combine with to grant 100% critical chance.
- Invoking a legend while below 10 energy will grant 75 energy from . Mastering this is crucial for this build to work as it is more energy dependent than Herald. A trick this build has for doing this lies in the Renegade profession skills and . Both these skills deduct energy instantly, and can thus be used to pad the threshold by using them at the same time as you legend swap. For instance, if you have 10+ energy you can quickly use heroic command and legend swap. Or if you have 20+ energy Orders from above can be used in the same way. At 30+ both can be used. This takes practice but the result is if you save both of these skills for swapping you should almost always be getting the extra energy you want.
- The extra energy allows you to maintain almost indefinitely while using Jalis. Can be used with this skill for both AoE damage and sustain. Vengeful hammers continues to work while you are blocking or evading. This allows you to fight on point while doing AoE damage for prolonged periods of time, forcing squishier builds off.
- Always attack from behind or the side to gain Kalla's Fervor and might from . This trait can quickly stack 25 might, and does substantial area denial in team fights at maximum stacks.
- If you get stunned and have between 20~30 energy, you can use and legend swap at the same time. This will knock your opponents down from , grant you 75 energy, and grant alacrity. This can be used to intentionally get stunned from certain melee heavy CC builds such as Spellbreakers and Thieves to bait them into your own combo.
- is a low cooldown low cost CC and is very useful against kiting players or choosing picks due to its deceptively long range. If your team calls out a target and this skill is available it's a good option.
- can be used to secure a stomp.
- The extra energy from allows you to use after a legend swap and still have energy left over to use with other skills. Use this to spike down unsuspecting targets. If you have lower energy and Jalis is available, this can also be done in combination with a legend swap and .
- You can quickly disengage from a fight by switching to Shiro with then using and evading three times in a row.
- This build has two ways to clear condition stacks. If you are using Jalis, swap to staff first before Jalis healing. If using Shiro, use first before staff heal. This is to clear movement conditions before moving on to damaging ones. legend swaps can be used for both if needed.
- Heavy condition pressure