Revenant - Power Sword
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- A Revenant build for running around in open world. This build has good sustained damage and healing and performs well in open world Events as well as Solo Content.
- Run Staff instead of Sword, Sword for a decent CC option.
- - if you don't need healing.
- Ascended gear and stat infusions are not required; you can use exotic gear with the same stats.
- The Standard Variant uses the same gear as the Herald - Power DPS build for fractals and raids.
- For a tankier option you can run the Marauder Variant. You will lose some damage but gain a moderate boost to health. This variant is recommended for most Open World players.
- provides even more sustain at the cost of damage. Run instead of if using these.
- orfor more damage.
- for playing with groups.
- is a good budget option.
- for more dodges.
- is a fantastic food for farming open world. It's cheap, provides a moderate boost to both damage and survivability, and increases magic find significantly.
- for more healing.
- is a great option when you do not need any extra damage or sustain.
- oris your best damage option.
- is a great budget option.
- Hammer is your primary weapon. Use your skills off cooldown while maintaining upkeep on:
- In Jalis:
- In Shiro:
- Legend swap off cooldown to maximize your energy usage.
- If running , constantly circle around your enemies to flank them.
- Always dodge and sidestep attacks where possible. Your actual defensive skills cost energy, so manage them carefully and predict when you need to avoid attacks in advance.
- You can use or as an evade.
- blocks attacks.
- Swapping legends will break stun thanks to .
- If you're in trouble just Can't find such skill "Right of the Great Dwarf"! Please refer to our skill index..