Scourge - Blood Magic Support
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
This build focuses on full support, utilizing , Barrier and to provide constant sustain under AoE pressure.
- for better downstate control.
- Trade for
- for might access
- useful if sitting on melee for long periods.
- for group mobility.
- offensive utility
- decent buff for your party.
- If Life Force generation is an issue.
- for easier shade placement and better area coverage.
- Feast option with additional concentration
- Minstrel's for increased support and sustain at the cost of condi damage
- Plaguedoctor's well rounded stat, with good Life Force pool, good support and condi damage.
- Use Magi's and Shaman if aiming for big life force and healing.
- Marshal's the best offensive stat which still retains Healing Power, sacrifices life force pool and tankiness.
Elite especialization basics
- This is how the shade mechanic works: if you have no active shade () in the world, all your F2-F5 skills will proc around you. If you do have an active shade, all your shade shade skills, and related traits, will only affect the active shade area, not you.
- Therefore, depending on you group playstyle, you may not want to place a shade at all, and behave yourself like a mobile shade, supporting in melee, benefiting through the barrier and cleanse. However, you can place a shade to cover an area to support allies inside, which can be superior, also benefiting from the related traits, if knowing when and where to place your .
- Its recommended to have some shade skills available whenever melee pushing. Therefore, you can retain its support aspect for allies, while benefiting from its offensive functions.
- All of your shade skills will proc the strike of , although only F1 itself procs .
- Shroud traits proc as if the shade skills counted as that shroud skill.
- is activated by
- proc on going in/out of .
- procs on .
- procs on .
- will be used for the group barrier share before and during extended engages.
- land it along your group bomb to maximize boonrips.
- will be used offensive on melee push, for corrupt, condi pressure and barrier. Try to hit the target cap.
- is the only stunbreak in the build. Don't waste if for the stability of the swiftness it gives. Can be also used when pushing melee for the boonrip trail it provides and Stability share, but its not encouraged.
- is going to be dropped if the enemy is hard commiting into a melee push, to panic disrupt then. Can also be used offensively on melee, to stack AoE fields on top of the enemy stack and lock then down through corrupts and conditions.
- This build relies on in order to be effective, with the priority being on downed control and repositioning. Ensure good positioning where you are able to teleport allies to safety.
- is tied to . Once activated it will heal players in a 600-radius around the player (not around the active shade) for ~1000 each pulse, and teleport any downed players to the scourge. This effect lasts for 9s on a 12s cooldown and should be prioritized for life force usage, as it is one of the most powerful healing abilities in the game.
- 1. to proc (repositioning allies)
- 2. Start hand rezzing to proc , receiving a
- 3. Use to proc .
- Placing a Shade on your frontline will proc , and activating will give barrier to the players of the frontline near the shade.
- should constantly be used, despite not giving barrier/healing, as it converts conditions.
- Barrier should be used when expecting allies to take damage, it will mitigate critical strike damage, and provide some condition clear and Might through .
- Shade support from range (with F1): ⇒ ⇒ ⇒
- Shade support on melee (without F1): ⇒ ⇒
- Add and in the mix if you feel your group might need it.
- Staff auto attacks are your best friend. They may not do much damage, but they maintain your life force.
- Use , , and to generate additional life force, and pressure on the enemy.
- usage should be more careful, try to save it to dump conditions if when you are under heavy condition pressure.
- Interrupt key skills with the fear of .
- Is a single target condi spam to fill in dowtime on skills.
- is your most important skill and one of the reasons why you run the Curses spec. Try to keep it on cooldown when you are in range. You can pre-cast it in 1,200-range, while moving towards the enemy, to avoid downtime.
- Since it has a 10s cooldown, you should be able to cast it twice per weapon swap rotation, as your opener and finisher. It also is one of your main sources of life force in the build.
- provides good AoE damage and should be used constantly to maintain AoE pressure.
- generates significant life force, and is a great skill to use on downed players.
- is an interrupt and knockdown. Use it to snare escaping players or interrupt channeled skills.
- YouTube: [DUI] Rixzaw
- YouTube: [DUI] Rixzaw (Cele / Cleric / Comp'd)